X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying the updates Oscar!
    Good luck!

Comment

Oscar, you are making some amazing memories. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Holy crap what a story. Stay safe and jab some more stuff.

Comment

Bowhunt: Zambia's Luangwa Valley

Did you eat mopani worms? I was not impressed by those nasty things.

Those baobab trees are awesome!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for keeping us posted OT! Looking forward to your next update.

Comment

Sounds like your in the thick of the action……..keep after it and enjoy it OT!!

Comment

Just got all caught up. Great job Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  The "Tree of Life"!!! The movie lion king had alot of inspiration to say the least. The story on this monster tree is incredible. [ATTACH]1054454[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1054455[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  We have the thinking man statue tbh style

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man, bet the old ticker was moving. Great story. Keep at em sir, you will stick one. A beeg one!!

Comment

Well you got me on the edge of my seat picturing the massive, ****** off lion staring you in the eye.Yikes crocs, hippos, lion, what a adventure. Thanks for taking us along with you O.

Comment

Wow- just catching up on this one! Incredible- can’t wait for the next update

Comment

I can just picture that lion spinning around with a fish arrow stuck in his shoulder and and a bowfishing float flying through the air.

Comment

You are living the dream. Sounds like you been in some adrenaline packed situations.
                            Congrats on the animals you have got so far. When you get back would like to bend your ear as this is something I have been thinking about doing.
                            Good luck

Comment

Today was another crazy day. Spent the 1st 6 hour time frame looking for tuskless elephants. Saw a few young bulls and not much more oddly. Scared up a huge Roan but no time to sling a dang arrow.[emoji37] We did lunch on the river bank and I had time to talk with the trackers one off. Great dialogue to say the least. The second half of the day was all about those dang crocs. After the wild and freakishly scary episode last night we had placed another hunk of meat in another area.......but in the end......we were crazy enough to get back in the same blind as we know a big croc had came to the bait once b4. Two hours into the sit we hear bones breaking above us and it ain't from the crocs in front of us. (We left ribs up there just in case the lion would show up ) With both ph's with me and carrying double rifles I felt good with my fish arrow rig this time..... lol. We radioed the trackers to push him away slowly as no croc was big enuff. As soon as the Labd Cruiser arrived they were shouting hyenas. Sure enough we caught the rib stealer in the palm thicket. Guess who missed the dang rodeo shot at less than 30 yds.[emoji856] We got the meat back and set up a shot location 27 yds away in case he doubled back. He did but it was super dark by then......no other shots. But we did chain that slab to a tree for tomorrow.
                              The ride out proved eventful. A dang civet cat caught my eye and after a few maneuvers.......thwack!!![emoji1018] Could actually be the new #1 in that category. It ain't a leopard, croc or elephant but it felt wonderful at the end of a looooong day. Oh, the Puku fillets were excellent table fare!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a neat trophy. Keep them coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X