No announcement yet.

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m from and have hunted south Texas all of my life and have always dealt with illegals. IT IS NOT A NEW THING.

You guys saying if you were down here, you’d be killing them?? Give me a break man. Y’all are kidding yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
      I’m from and have hunted south Texas all of my life and have always dealt with illegals. IT IS NOT A NEW THING.

You guys saying if you were down here, you’d be killing them?? Give me a break man. Y’all are kidding yourselves.
      Nuh uh. All of TBH is macho man vigilante.

Comment

Why walk when you can just ride? [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
          SSS or leave one behind to spread the word..
          Yea, and the next group you encounter.................
          Will be 30, well armed cartel members..............
          If you decide, (which I'm all for) the SSS method...............
          It's all........... or nothing............
          Trust me, word will get back...............

This will, fix the problem........ But, it's gonna hurt.............

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post

Some of the the garbage in people’s minds, the sss thing is really ridiculous, I am not going to call anyone on blatant lying but hearing
            Two different stories from one guy today that are pure brown stuff
            Has pushed my buttons

Comment

These guys were having a party....
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
                These guys were having a party....

Is that one guy in a suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                  Why walk when you can just ride? [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they crazy with the price of lumber right now????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    There are areas, ranches where that is the way it works. Then other, that are just the opposite.
                    I guarantee there are big ranches where a lot illegals just "DISSAPEAR". Perfect time if you're a mass murderer. Imagine what you could get away with...….

Comment

some of the thinking on this thread is somewhat disturbing am sure most are kinda like the basement keyboard musclemen,, behind the screen, talk the talk, get out there in the deep south and run across the wrong bunch of " those very Bad Illegals" and lets all of the bravado one had behind the screen....
                      to each his own...
                      everyone is entitled to here own opinion....
                      kinda like the one that stated a new thread about losing jobs to , some.. i am one that would not do half the stuff they do, and I would demand a heck of lot more dinero then they would ever get paid, for said job
                      JMTC

Comment

Sanctuary city picture

Saw this guy today , walked out with a cardboard box and dropped pants
                        lol, I guess it’s a culture thing
                        Attached Files

Comment

ok i am sorry,,,, what makes this a cultural thing? perhaps i can't see the guy that well, or truly know what he is doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                            Drove in and parked on our lease in La Salle county one morning. Got out of the truck, strapped on the .357 and walked over to the shwer room door to open it. When I did, there were 5 sets of eyes looking at me. I just raised my phone and started dialing as I turned and walked to the landowner's house to see if they had hired a group--nope When I got back the back door was open and all were gone. When I looked out the back door, there were several shoes, and other clothing items in a trail away, and one t-shirt hanging in the mesquite. Had several other encounters in the 7 years we were on the lease, to include breaking the window to the main cabin, climbing in, cooking something out of the freezer, and leaving dirty dishes. On another lease, we just left the door to the camper trailer wired shut so they didn't have to break in, and we left several cans of beans and a can oener on the table inside. We always found the empty cans around a fire in the brush around the camp---and always kept a spare can opener in the trucks.
                            Same at our lease. They would not lock the camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                              Sorry I can’t contribute to this one.
                              How about a thread for those that have lost work to illegals! I got stories for days!
                              According to the TBHers that hire illegals....that doesn't happen Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                                some of the thinking on this thread is somewhat disturbing am sure most are kinda like the basement keyboard musclemen,, behind the screen, talk the talk, get out there in the deep south and run across the wrong bunch of " those very Bad Illegals" and lets all of the bravado one had behind the screen....
                                to each his own...
                                everyone is entitled to here own opinion....
                                kinda like the one that stated a new thread about losing jobs to , some.. i am one that would not do half the stuff they do, and I would demand a heck of lot more dinero then they would ever get paid, for said job
                                JMTC
                                One of the big problems with them coming over is US, as in you and me. If we didn't hire them, they wouldn't come. I, for one, will not hire an illegal. I am building a house soon and when I do, I will make sure no illegals work on my land. I understand I will have to pay more but I put my money where my mouth is. Do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X