• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was back in October.
    Attached Files

Comment

UNREAL

And the Federal Government is not doing a thing to stop it. Gates are wide open.

Yet I am required to continue to work hard and pay taxes to support those not working, needing free education and health care. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        What are we seeing here?
        At first I thought it was an alien but after another pic with it turned sideways it proved to be a great blue heron. I can go fishing now but he will out fish me 3 ways to Sunday
        Attached Files

Comment

Our camp
          Attached Files

Comment

Be a lot of SSS if I had property down that way.
            Hopefully people will start, illegals will get the message loud and clear.

Comment

Heck just post a picture of houston...

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                Heck just post a picture of houston...
                Or the McDonald’s on commerce street and 35 in San Antonio
                It would be ripe pickings if San Antonio wasn’t a sanctuary city

Comment

Cool idea for thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Every year we spend so much money trying to replace and fix the fences that they destroy. They don't care and usually our cattle end up in another pastures. Border patrol say that they are not responsible for repairs.

Comment

BAck when my dad was on Texas Border Volunteers, prior to Trump taking office, he said 60% were OTM (Other than Mexican). Most of those OTM were actually Chinese followed closely by Middle Eastern.

Comment

Sorry I can’t contribute to this one.
                        How about a thread for those that have lost work to illegals! I got stories for days!

Comment

Our encounters are daily/nightly:
                          High speed chases and bale outs
                          Mexican food wrappers and water bottles left in stands over night
                          Camp house broken into
                          Refrigerator s and freezers left open
                          Human excrement on the floor, toilet, trash cans, shower etc
                          Theft

It’s endless.
                          We are east of Falfurrias off 285. Major thoroughfare.

Comment

Drove in and parked on our lease in La Salle county one morning. Got out of the truck, strapped on the .357 and walked over to the shwer room door to open it. When I did, there were 5 sets of eyes looking at me. I just raised my phone and started dialing as I turned and walked to the landowner's house to see if they had hired a group--nope When I got back the back door was open and all were gone. When I looked out the back door, there were several shoes, and other clothing items in a trail away, and one t-shirt hanging in the mesquite. Had several other encounters in the 7 years we were on the lease, to include breaking the window to the main cabin, climbing in, cooking something out of the freezer, and leaving dirty dishes. On another lease, we just left the door to the camper trailer wired shut so they didn't have to break in, and we left several cans of beans and a can oener on the table inside. We always found the empty cans around a fire in the brush around the camp---and always kept a spare can opener in the trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Be a lot of SSS if I had property down that way.
                              Hopefully people will start, illegals will get the message loud and clear.
                              There are areas, ranches where that is the way it works. Then other, that are just the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                There are areas, ranches where that is the way it works. Then other, that are just the opposite.
                                SSS or leave one behind to spread the word..

Comment

Working...
                                X