No announcement yet.

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I missing the point of this thread? I thought it was for pictures? I’m sure there are plenty of other threads dedicated to arguing your opinion on the matter. Keep the pictures coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      That should help.......forwarded to Greg Abbott

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Paid 8 grand to get my best hombre back to Texas not long ago, just take it out his check to pay me back. Great worker, don’t makem like him in Texas. Lol

Comment

They should all be taken to the White House, let them deal with them. They are the ones that invited them to come here. I would love to see Biden, Harris and Pelosi and the rest of them take a few hundred and let them stay in there houses, and neighbor hoods. I guarantee they would look at it in a totally different view.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
            There was another chase last week in Hallettsville down 132 by our place. They drove through several pastures busting through gates and fences and eventually got away on 530. My nephew is a city cop and said this is the 5th chase in recent times involving illegals and stolen vehicles

We must be neighbors. They drove through our place that night. The cops scared the crap out of my little brother who was sleeping on the couch.

Comment

Good friend of mine is DPS in Brownsville. He has been on alternating duty from Austin then somewhere on the boarder. He is in Austin now then next week for 6 weeks he will be in eagle Pass on Boarder Ops. Then back to Austin... Then back to Brownsville for IA Ops. I feel for these guys.

Comment

Working...
              X