No announcement yet.

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well- I can’t seem to get the pics rotated! Sorry...

Comment

Sit at the restaurant in Carrizo Springs and watch charter bus after charter bus drive by and turn down one of the streets, its amazing how well these illegals get treated. Its truly like they won the lottery when they step foot on U.S soil.

The problem is the corrupt government in Mexico, if American companies and businessmen where allowed to own land and assets in Mexico with out the fear of the government taking it away at any time, the border area would be booming in a good way. Look at Google Earth, all those oil/gas wells on the Texas side could be on the mexican side if they would allow it. Those natural reserves dont stop at the River. There would be a migration to Mexico if those people weren't so corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
        Monday they drove thru my fence & I am a mile off any road.

You should see all the TikTok videos of them driving stolen HD pickup trucks full of illegals through ranch fences. It's getting out of hand here in South Texas.

Comment

They hit me again Monday. Drove through 3 fences. I am beyond ****** off at what our govt is doing to us legal US citizens. Wake up America they are destroying our culture & country.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            Right here in Hallettsville 3 weeks ago! These pics are of 2 Hondurans that were the only ones caught and only because they were badly broken up! There was a suburban full of them ( fully stripped out with only the front 2 seats) . They were running from our sheriff, lost control and went over a bridge ! These pics are of the 2 and they were waiting to be life flighted! Yes we prayed over them and 1 more young man turned his self in ! We know there were at least 5 more but no one looked for them! It happened again the next day about 4 miles away with a whole van load! I wonder who is paying for both of those life flights.....and hospital bills...

This was about 300 yds from my home!

Un freaking real...way too close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              Right here in Hallettsville 3 weeks ago! These pics are of 2 Hondurans that were the only ones caught and only because they were badly broken up! There was a suburban full of them ( fully stripped out with only the front 2 seats) . They were running from our sheriff, lost control and went over a bridge ! These pics are of the 2 and they were waiting to be life flighted! Yes we prayed over them and 1 more young man turned his self in ! We know there were at least 5 more but no one looked for them! It happened again the next day about 4 miles away with a whole van load! I wonder who is paying for both of those life flights.....and hospital bills...

This was about 300 yds from my home!

There was another chase last week in Hallettsville down 132 by our place. They drove through several pastures busting through gates and fences and eventually got away on 530. My nephew is a city cop and said this is the 5th chase in recent times involving illegals and stolen vehicles

Comment

I saw 3 illegals run across my lease while my wife and I were hunting. This was between Del Rio and Bracketville

Comment

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                  I’m from and have hunted south Texas all of my life and have always dealt with illegals. IT IS NOT A NEW THING.

You guys saying if you were down here, you’d be killing them?? Give me a break man. Y’all are kidding yourselves.
                  X2

What a lot folks that aren’t from South Texas don't understand is that they've been kept in the dark for YEARS by the media.

Yes, it is worse now that it was under Trump’s administration. Yes, it was worse under Obama than Trump.

But this issue has been going on for YEARS!

If these borders were reversed, we'd all be doing exactly what these folks are doing. Don't blame the people, blame the politician.
                  Last edited by Chuy; 04-28-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Homeland Security or somebody from the gubment is putting up really nice heavy duty pipe gates all up and down the levee floodway system. They mean well but farm equipment can’t fit thru the narrow gates. Im watching a welder finish one behind the house. I had keys made yesterday but we will trailer everything I guess, floodway floods so often probably should walk away from those acres anyways. My neighbor will rip them out I imagine, he has a temper

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                      They hit me again Monday. Drove through 3 fences. I am beyond ****** off at what our govt is doing to us legal US citizens. Wake up America they are destroying our culture & country.
                      Agree

Comment

For the last year, our surrogate son has been deployed at the border with the Army Reserves. He sent me this photo this morning from the bridge at Del Rio. Approx 8,000 waiting to cross.
                        Attached Files

Comment

^^ Jeez... Going to take a while to get them all covid tested

Comment

Crying shame - good folks who lived and paid taxes all their lives with trespassing and trash - property vandalism.

If any one of us were trespassing - as US Citizens - we would go directly to jail.

The Golden Triangle got over run.

It was bad enough when Krivoman - Archery1st - Shawn and I sat on senderos - inside the 59 Checkpoint at AREA 59. 2004 - then we were warned to not camp alone - which I did anyway with a sidearm.

I've had them walk up to me many times, at my old 12,000 SE Laredo setup with my old boss. His ranch foreman, University of Mississippi Ag grad, and an ex IBC Bank lease manager 20,000 Laredo area Bruni Texas to be exact - driving his truck, picked one up and got attacked. He nailed him with a truck hitch ball he had in the driver door and kicked him out at 20 mph. Didn't kill him - self protection - but he packed a pistol from that point forward 2009-2010 time frame.

I carried so their first impression was always known I was armed - straight up - get it out at the beginning. I had a signed liability form - cleared by the land owners to be there armed - and they are there illegally trespassing
                            Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-16-2021, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I wrapped the new fiber on the sight, and made a small guard to protect the 1” of fiber on the vertical fin from a small piece of black duct tape where the fiber sits in a groove on the target-side of the pin.

Works like a charm. Hope this helps somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                I wrapped the new fiber on the sight, and made a small guard to protect the 1” of fiber on the vertical fin from a small piece of black duct tape where the fiber sits in a groove on the target-side of the pin.

Works like a charm. Hope this helps somebody.

That should help.......forwarded to Greg Abbott

Comment

Working...
                                X