Dak Prescott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Is that Zeke contract still paying huge dividends?

Comment

Dumbazz move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He will never be the same after the injury he had. Hopefully that's a good thing. If he wants a super bowl he should buy it with that contract that's the only way he will ever get one.

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
            I say give him 15/hr.

Bunch of overpaid monkeys.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
            Just plain WRONG

Comment

40 mil a year. Holy smokes! What are the top quarterbacks getting?

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                Is that Zeke contract still paying huge dividends?
                Only time will tell, that contract is not near as bad as what a lot of folks want to claim, they can walk away from it next year without a huge hit. Actually Dak shoud be paying it, Zeke is the reason Dak got 160M to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Rj Flores View Post
                  Just plain WRONG
                  How so? They run around a field playing with a ball. Do you think that warrants tens of millions of dollars? It's a **** game, no sports should have players making that type of money if you ask me. The whole pro sports thing is BS. It's all about money and nothing more.

Comment

How so? They run around a field playing with a ball. Do you think that warrants tens of millions of dollars? It's a **** game, no sports should have players making that type of money if you ask me. The whole pro sports thing is BS. It's all about money and nothing more.

Not the comment about the money Sir!! The term you used to describe the players is what's wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Only time will tell, that contract is not near as bad as what a lot of folks want to claim, they can walk away from it next year without a huge hit. Actually Dak shoud be paying it, Zeke is the reason Dak got 160M to begin with.

Every penny was wasted. There is no right or wrong...it was wrong then, it’s wrong now, and if that was their mindset then it’s wrong too. I’ve been trying to tell y’all for 5 years YOU DONT PAY RUNNING BACKS, and you **** sure don’t build an offense around them. That’s 20 year old thinking. He’s 2nd best to a guy who makes beans right now.

Comment

Not the comment about the money Sir!! The term you used to describe the players is what's wrong!!
                        So you just assume it was a racial thing, pretty standard I suppose nowadays to revert to that wherever it could apply.

You ever told your kid to stop running around the house and jumping on furniture like a monkey? I meant it nothing more than a term for someone running around like an idiot.

Comment

Just plain WRONG
                          What's wrong is you assuming he was referring to color.

Comment

So, youre offended by “looks like a monkey ****ing a football”.?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              I'd rather have Mond than Dak…..and I detest Mond.
                              Uh ok🙄

Comment

So you just assume it was a racial thing, pretty standard I suppose nowadays to revert to that wherever it could apply.

You ever told your kid to stop running around the house and jumping on furniture like a monkey? I meant it nothing more than a term for someone running around like an idiot.

Just trying to state that you should watch what you write and the terms you use! Especially in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                                X