Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Dak Prescott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    and that same ego won’t allow him to turn the reigns over to a real football GM because he won’t get the credit he wants if they do win one.....see Jimmy Johnson. Jerry is so good at selling a diversion

You literally, said it...

The truth is right there in his actions, boys. Just gotta see it for what it is.
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-11-2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I think it’s a fair deal honestly. Bringing in another QB (Russ Wilson) would be more of a distraction than anything else. Dak has shown resolve and has improved year over year since rookie year. We Currently have 19MM In cap space and we could still restructure Amari and DLaw contracts if need be. QBs aren’t getting any cheaper, any time soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        You literally, said it...

The truth is right there in his actions, boys. Just gotta see it for what it is.

You misspelled "you are right Smart. Making money isn't number one like I said earlier....winning a Super Bowl as the GM his way is. So I'm no longer going to sit here and try to separate/divide split hairs on "winning" anymore to cover up me suggesting making money was number one earlier."
        Last edited by Smart; 03-11-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I can't believe Super Bowl is even in the same conversation with the dallas cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
            I can't believe Super Bowl is even in the same conversation with the dallas cowboys.

Who is your team 7sdad?

Comment

Who is your team 7sdad?
              The Steelers

Comment

Who is your team 7sdad?
                The Steelers.

Comment

The Steelers

Good.....start a thread about them and their rapey QB.......

Comment

The Steelers.
                    Oh Lord.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                      As long as Jerry’s ego is running the show it won’t make any difference at all.
                      Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                        He is trash. But he should be motivation to all of us. That as an average freaking Joe (not even top 50%) of your oxcupation, you too can get CEO money!
                        🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top 3 qb, but an avg joe..

Comment

You misspelled "you are right Smart. Making money isn't number one like I said earlier....winning a Super Bowl as the GM his way is. So I'm no longer going to sit here and try to separate/divide split hairs on "winning" anymore to cover up me suggesting making money was number one earlier."

100% on brand![emoji23]

The truth is out there hero, go find it![emoji1374][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                            He is trash. But he should be motivation to all of us. That as an average freaking Joe (not even top 50%) of your oxcupation, you too can get CEO money!

This is a new level of fresh horse ****, from a nobody whose never watched a football game.

What level of bet would you like to put on Dak’s future success, cupcake?

Comment

Working...
                            X