Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Whew!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      No kidding!

Comment

Alverez is completely lost….

He should not be in the 4 hole…. Not gonna be surprised if he isn’t down to 7 spot….

.060 now…. For a clean up hitter

Comment

Just checking in to let everyone know why we won tonight my daughter killed her second buck, and I didn’t get to watch the game due to taking care of it. So if anyone wants to invite her out to kill a buck Tuesday and Wednesday, we’ll be there

😂 I sure enjoyed listening to it tho, even after getting seriously aggravated when the grand slam was hit but the lineup switches worked and a few guys who have been struggling got key hits tonight. Kudos to Joe Espada and Alex Cintron for making the changes

Comment

Great game by the Stros. Framber had a rough night but the bullpen was on it! Dusty and crew did a great job managing tonight. Wish he would have batted Siri in Gravamens spot when he made the double switch but if that’s the only complaint I have from my fluffy recliner...I’ll take it

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Update?
              Lol
              Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Lol, you haven't been paying attention at all this year, eh?
              Let's be honest, the last 2 games they let the tomahawk get to and finish them early.

I love a good come back story and we've had plenty. But they got their work cut out

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                LolLet's be honest, the last 2 games they let the tomahawk get to and finish them early.

I love a good come back story and we've had plenty. But they got their work cut out

I hear you . This is where they've been most of the year though. What I mean is, not by the win/loss column, but never really out of a game regardless of the score. That's translated to "never out of a series", now. They're deep enough and resilient throughout the lineup, offensively. They can make up for a man or two that starts slumping, like Yordan, Altuve and especially Bregman have been lately. The good news is, when they start firing, it's like a Cape Canaveral Launch and I'm believing they're counting down to lift-off these next two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  I hear you . This is where they've been most of the year though. What I mean is, not by the win/loss column, but never really out of a game regardless of the score. That's translated to "never out of a series", now. They're deep enough and resilient throughout the lineup, offensively. They can make up for a man or two that starts slumping, like Yordan, Altuve and especially Bregman have been lately. The good news is, when they start firing, it's like a Cape Canaveral Launch and I'm believing they're counting down to lift-off these next two games.
                  I feel if LSU guy can get his mojo back it will spread to the rest. Yordon seems to slump or bust by the game. The others stay in them for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Update?
                    Were we Dusty'd again again with the line up switch?

I also feel its fair if you are gonna knock Dusty for pitching decisions, make sure you include Strom with some criticism. They are collaborating together on pitching decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I feel if LSU guy can get his mojo back it will spread to the rest. Yordon seems to slump or bust by the game. The others stay in them for a bit
                      I don't see Bregman getting his mojo back anytime soon. He has pretty much been average or below all season.

Comment

The fact that they gave up a grand slam, in the first inning, of a world series elimination game, while playing away, the day after they gave up back to back homers late in the game & lost... and they STILL won yesterday, blows my mind. Not so much the physical side, but the mental side. To be able to stick to your guns and not get flustered is amazing to me. And speaking of the mental side, Maldonado's walk to tie the game was pure chess play on his part. That was a master at work. Sidenote: The son of one of my mom's longtime friends was a relief pitcher for the Angels when Martin was catching there. He had nothing but good things to say about Martin. A good guy & easy to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          Were we Dusty'd again again with the line up switch?

I also feel its fair if you are gonna knock Dusty for pitching decisions, make sure you include Strom with some criticism. They are collaborating together on pitching decisions.
                          You mean the lineup switch several on here were calling for? I think a lot of us “arm chair managers” would have changed the lineup at least one game earlier, maybe 2. Let’s hope everyone gets going good back at home and win this thing!

Comment

Had to share

Comment

Comment

Urquiddy to start game 6 ? Not Garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X