2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
    My son and I are going to game 6 if it happens.

Our chances of going are looking pretty dismal at the moment. I have tickets for that game as well. Was hoping it would be the deciding game in favor of the Astros, now I am hoping it just sees game 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      Our chances of going are looking pretty dismal at the moment. I have tickets for that game as well. Was hoping it would be the deciding game in favor of the Astros, now I am hoping it just sees game 6.
      We can truly relate. [emoji3061]
      Tonight is going to be rough on us.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
        IMO solely on dusty. He made the decisions on the pitchers and got what he deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        What should Dusty have done differently?

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
          They've allowed 27 runs in the first three innings of the last seven games (27 runs in 21 innings). It's going to be tough for them to win the series if they can't get this turned around.

ALCS - Game 1: 3 Runs Allowed (Won)

ALCS - Game 2: 8 Runs Allowed (Lost)

ALCS - Game 3: 9 Runs Allowed (Lost)

ALCS - Game 4: 2 Runs Allowed (Won)

ALCS - Game 5: 0 Runs Allowed (Won)

ALCS - Game 6: 0 Runs Allowed (Won)

World Series - Game 1: 5 Runs Allowed (Lost)
          Well this aged well .

I'm curious if they'll have Bregman & Guriel switch spots in the lineup. Maybe the change will get something going for Bregman. They intentionally walked Guriel multiples times last night to get to the pitcher. He's the AL batting champion, might as well use him.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            Nah, this game isn’t on Dusty, IMO...the bats missed plenty of opportunities to score
            If the bats came through they would’ve bailed Dusty out as the team has done many times this year
            Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Big time players for the Astros have brought their F game. Dusty does not bat. It’s on the players like Bregman and C C melting at a big moment. Atlanta wants it more.
            Yea, Atlanta wants it more🙄🙄
            Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            What should Dusty have done differently?
            IMO, huge mistake was using Joe Dirt in the fifth inning. That messed up his usually reliable 7-9th inning guys. I think he should have brought in Javier or Odorizzi then in the less pressure innings hoping they would give him 2 innings. Instead, Raley and Javier get put in high pressure situations. I also think he could have tried to get one more out of Greinke or at least until he got in trouble
            Originally posted by JMKro View Post
            Well this aged well .

I'm curious if they'll have Bregman & Guriel switch spots in the lineup. Maybe the change will get something going for Bregman. They intentionally walked Guriel multiples times last night to get to the pitcher. He's the AL batting champion, might as well use him.
            I think they will make this change tonight. They should

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Dusty can't make the decision for the batters to hit the ball when you have men in scoring position. The hitting has gone cold, plain and simple. They know what they need to do and have done it before. Win tonight and come home.

So in baseball we only have offense? Based on your logic that’s all we can do is bat. What about pitching decisions is that not Dusty’s dept. Don’t forget we were winning. 1-0 then he starts his Mad scientist BS and we get rocked back to back.

Yes our batting has gone cold. Bergman, Alvarez, etc….. but to blame our batters for the loss is one sided.

Go astros

LGB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bregman dropped to 7th, Yuli 5th, CC 3rd. LFG!

Comment

Let’s hope they don’t leave 11 men on base and go 0-8 with RISP tonight.

Let’s go, Stros!

Comment

So tired of that tomahawk chop chant. Ugh

Comment

Maybe you need to turn down the sound.

Let’s Go Braves!

Comment

Game over

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Woohoo, first inning grand slam! Oh wait, wrong team

Comment

Let’s gooooooooooooooo

Comment

Gee-zus!!!!![emoji2962][emoji33][emoji856][emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Game, set, match. Gonna be 8 long, uncomfortable innings.

Comment

Working...
                                X