• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Oops

Comment

So far the Boston Red Sox MVP's have been Houston's starting pitching and Jose Altuve's defense... bats are going to have to come alive.

Comment

Stros are done! Turning to the LMN channel

Comment

Charlie Brown would be the Astros ace at this point.

Comment

Well hopefully they spend all the money they’re going to save not signing Correa on starting pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                Stros are done! Turning to the LMN channel
                Yep
                Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Well hopefully they spend all the money they’re going to save not signing Correa on starting pitching.
                As bad as I don't want to see CC go, probably gonna happen

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like BP, I can’t watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As a huge Astros fan I feel compelled to state the obvious fact. Alex Cora found another way to cheat!

Comment

It’s weird. The commentators brought up something about them not breaking many bats. Makes one wonder…

Comment

Altuve has been bad this series… including his home run….

Tuve, Brantley, bregman are a combined .150 with 2 errors and Brantley can run faster than a slow jog…..

Comment

Obviously the last 2 games the Astros have had some issues, but we’ve run into a hot team and that’s hard to beat when your playing well.

Comment

21 runs in two games…SMH hard to come to the plate with high morale when your pitchers are trying to throw it all away (no pun intended).

Comment

Originally posted by sgtau44 View Post
                              As a huge Astros fan I feel compelled to state the obvious fact. Alex Cora found another way to cheat!
                              You're sounding like the whiney Dodgers/Yankees fans, trying to explain or reason why you got beat by a better team on that night. There's always a better team in every game. The last 2 games, The Red Sox have been much better. Good news is, they've imploded series many more times than the Stros and we still have 3 games to win

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                You're sounding like the whiney Dodgers/Yankees fans, trying to explain or reason why you got beat by a better team on that night. There's always a better team in every game. The last 2 games, The Red Sox have been much better. Good news is, they've imploded series many more times than the Stros and we still have 3 games to win
                                My comment was a joke, but apparently not a good one. The simple fact of the matter is we are not playing well and they are. Today’s a new day so we shall see if we turn it around.

Comment

Working...
                                X