the "Real fish kill of 2021" in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
    This thread should read (speckled trout / high fence (CROAKER) or low fence (ARTIES)

Cajun trout = 100 quart cooler full of 12s and I caught em, deer and duck hunting outta the same blind

Texas trout = how long is mine versus yours and did I wash my Neapolitan collection of Columbia shirts so I can parade up and down the ICW like a pro!

And saltwater anglers .......some of US fish inside only because........we can't get offshore outside / where the real fish roam

HA!

good thing its not a novel posting contest

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
    We installed rod holders in my duck blind in Delacroix, La. We caught several 4-5 man limits of reds from the duck blind. One trip a buddy kept getting tapped in the back of the head by a rod that had a red on and he thought the guy next to him was messing with him. He got pizzed until he figured out he had a fish on and reeled it in. Good times, but it is a mess when a hooked fish swims through the decoys.

I could get in on some of that action!!

We used to hunt this bayou in EMB that was loaded in crabs. The crabs would get tangled in the decoy string which made for a terrible time of getting the decoys picked up but that was the first motion decoy ever!!!

A lot of those hunts we would run the bayou to the edge of the bay and catch reds on fresh dead shrimps. I loved showin up to dirt ramp on beach road with a limit of ducks and some reds flopping on the bottom of the boat

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I think ol Captain Glenn would like to have a word with yall about carpet and primadonna boat owners. Judging by his previous boat, it looks like carpet in a boat doesn't keep one from catching fish. ... Of course with all the hardheads yall catch, that carpet would get nasty...

Swing and a miss Bud

Comment

Smart, yore too far from tha coast to be postin' in this here thredd! Just hush up 'bout somethin' you don't know about...

Go talk some baseball smack somewhur...

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
          Chester Moore makes my blood boil what a tree hugging hippy!!! Enough people take him serious and our grandkids will never legally know that a fish taste like. With that mentality God is gonna send another 100 year freeze next year to prove you are not Him. We have a responsibility to manage what we can but WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL.
          I don't know about his tree hugging hippy part (other than the hair), but I used to have a lot of respect for the guy until I saw him do a TV show on bigfoot in East,Tx it made me second guess him big time.

Comment

Working...
          X