Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tp3 View Post
    got another salty one.

Also, louisiana inshore fishing is awful. I hate how crispy you can fry a 12" trout. I highly reccomend saving your gas money.
    🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Someone remembers that run to froggies.....[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Yep, hook it right in the coakers lips. That ol sow trout be jumpin in the skillet.

“Croaker through the lips”

Steve, you might wanna stick to adding vanilla to the deer corn and catching white bass!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          “Croaker through the lips”

Steve, you might wanna stick to adding vanilla to the deer corn and catching white bass!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
            Some of you would poop a brick at the limits of fish brought into the marinas in Louisiana by guide services. 25 trout and 5 reds per man happens often.
            Thats why my buddy goes to fish their often. The hauls he has shown me had me like .

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
              Thats why my buddy goes to fish their often. The hauls he has shown me had me like .
              Its not hard to string 25 13-16" trout.

Most guys here wont string what needs measuring. A coonace will string whatever eats a shrimp under a poppin cork

Comment

I’ve done Louisiana, it’s fun, heading back to the islands in July. Only 3 fish on this stringer would have been legal in Texas.

Comment

catch em how you want, drink what you want, but if you include a gif on every single post they lose their effectiveness and become annoying.

(a gif in response to this post would be appropriate though )

Comment

Its not hard to string 25 13-16" trout.

Most guys here wont string what needs measuring. A coonace will string whatever eats a shrimp under a poppin cork
                    The "coonace" in me has to call BS. How many times have you fished in La and how many of those ended in 25 fish limits? I'm sure you filled the box and left them biting every trip to be able to say it's not hard to fill a limit in La. There's places to fish for big girls and places to fill your freezer, no sense in knocking anybody for how or where they like to fish.
                    I smell jealous...
                    Last edited by bloodtrail18; 03-02-2021, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                      catch em how you want, drink what you want, but if you include a gif on every single post they lose their effectiveness and become annoying.

(a gif in response to this post would be appropriate though )
                      Party pooper
                      Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                      The "coonace" in me has to call BS. How many times have you fished in La and how many of those ended in 25 fish limits? I'm sure you filled the box and left them biting every trip to be able to say it's not hard to fill a limit in La. There's places to fish for big girls and places to fill your freezer, no sense in knocking anybody for how or where they like to fish.
                      I smell jealous...
                      I'm speaking of 25 here. Find the right set if lights in the summer and it's a dink fest caught 2 at a time on specs rig

Jealous of marsh lands, hoop nets and over exaggerated TV celebs....hardly

Comment

I have a question for skeeterbud...

From a flatlander, who gets to the coast every 5-8 years, on vacation, but still likes to catch fish,, don’t have a boat, so prefer to hire a guide due to lack of knowledge of salty fishing..

SHALL we cancel our trip, which we usually spend a couple of grand, supporting local businesses, in order to preserve your entitlement to fish any time you want too??

I mean, I would feel terrible if’n We come down , and hire and tip a guide to catch a few fish, croakers or not, support local shops, have fun, etc. if it means that YOU are not able to go every weekend and catch a trophy fish every time.

I’m sure that I’m not the only flatlander that wants to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          I have a question for skeeterbud...

From a flatlander, who gets to the coast every 5-8 years, on vacation, but still likes to catch fish,, don’t have a boat, so prefer to hire a guide due to lack of knowledge of salty fishing..

SHALL we cancel our trip, which we usually spend a couple of grand, supporting local businesses, in order to preserve your entitlement to fish any time you want too??

I mean, I would feel terrible if’n We come down , and hire and tip a guide to catch a few fish, croakers or not, support local shops, have fun, etc. if it means that YOU are not able to go every weekend and catch a trophy fish every time.

I’m sure that I’m not the only flatlander that wants to know.
                          Yes! I can’t believe you are even asking!!!

Comment

Party pooperI'm speaking of 25 here. Find the right set if lights in the summer and it's a dink fest caught 2 at a time on specs rig

Jealous of marsh lands, hoop nets and over exaggerated TV celebs....hardly

that might be the worst gif i've ever seen. do better

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                              that might be the worst gif i've ever seen. do better
                              I'm driving.

Comment

This thread should have been titled The Effects of ADHD on TBH...

Comment

Working...
                                X