You should go see Bill

Comment

Going to the Sun Road?

Comment

I’m enjoying the Glens Travels

Comment

Beautiful! Keep those pics coming!

Comment

We hiked about 7 miles in sheep country today. Saw 4 bighorns and about 10 goats. Tired and headed back to casa
            Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful country, great sheep and goat pics. Brazen little guy deciding to eat his dinner there is a great pic.

Comment

Dude that is freakin cool! You got to help me talk Julie into making that trip

Comment

Now that's what we are talking about - and the altitude does kick some butt!

The rock cuts, inside those literal vertical pinnacle outcroppings - unreal.

And think, the dormant volcano MT RANIER - near Tacoma Washington, is less than 400 miles due west from you. And Rainier is only 14 million years old - lotta fresh geologic beginnings in that country.

Comment

That’s a heck of a summer y’all are having! We just got back from a Teton/Yellowstone/Glacier trip a couple weeks ago and it was spectacular. I would move to Kalispell in a heartbeat.

Comment

Left Glacier area yesterday and stayed in an old hotel in Livingston called the Murray. It was like a museum. Well worth a visit. Got up this morning and drove through Yellowstone and stopped a few places along the way. Just pullled into this weeks home in Ashton Idaho
                      Attached Files

Comment

Aren't yall hot in those coats?

Keep those pics coming!

Comment

Still living vicariously through you! See any critters today?

Comment

Wow cant wait until I retire, My wife and I want to do the same thing and just live out of an RV. Love seeing the updates keep em coming.

Comment

That’s awesome Glen!
                              Happy for y’all.

Comment

Great pics Glen. Guessing that’s Yellowstone, but looks like it is another Planet. Minerals deposited on those stair step rocks? Really cool looking terrain.

Comment

Working...
                                X