No announcement yet.

Life Journey for Glen and bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to your pics from this area Glen, never made it up that way yet. Also include local temps, it is upper 90s now here in North TX, need to hear about somewhere cooler! Travel safe.

Comment

Glen is killing it…
      Well deserved sir.

Comment

Well we took our time but we made it to Ronan Montana. Its probably mid 60s here on the porch. Staying in a new remodel over the barn. Lots of mule deer across the street. Should be in Glacier early tomorrow its about a 60 mile drive.
        Attached Files

Comment

If I ever get married again, I wanna live like yall living it!

Comment

Mid 60's ,you suck! I think i'm on my third t shirt today!

Hope yall have a good time up there, be time to get fishing when you get back.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Well we took our time but we made it to Ronan Montana. Its probably mid 60s here on the porch. Staying in a new remodel over the barn. Lots of mule deer across the street. Should be in Glacier early tomorrow its about a 60 mile drive.
              Mid 60s sure sounds like the kind of weather to just sit around and watch those fat critters graze in that field. New remodel over barn looks nice, like that cool wood floor. Enjoy your time in Glacier.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                Mid 60's ,you suck! I think i'm on my third t shirt today!

Hope yall have a good time up there, be time to get fishing when you get back.
                WORD!!!!!!!

Beautiful Glen - just wait - UNREAL!

Comment

Went to area Southeast Glacier. Beautiful area. Hiked about 6 miles today and felt good to stretch legs
                  Attached Files

Comment

What is that around Vals waist and why is she wearing long sleeves?

Glad yall are having fun!

Comment

Nice. I'm jealous. It was 100+ in Abilene today, and the A/C is out in my office.

Comment

Beautiful pics of an area I really want to see some day. More pics of Glacier please! Thanks Glen.

Comment

Did you pull a Jimmy Buffet and blow out a flip flop halfway into the hike?

Hit the pass - let Momma see the little Rocky Mountain Goat KIDS - who should be close to Momma right now

That place is unreal - and just think about the geologic - mother earth doing her volcanic mountain and glacial carving millions of years before now.

And the white water river rafting trip - is pretty darn cool - if they are still running day trips there?

Comment

Pace yourself - air is thin

Comment

Went through the highway yesterday ans just took out time and took it in. Headed to a couple small towns in area today. Then up early and gonna try and get in about 10 miles on the boots tomorrow. Only complaint is it isnt clear because of all the wildfires in area. Smoke haze everywhere. Saw some big horn yesterday but no place to stop. They were 30 yards off road and beautiful sight
                              Attached Files

Comment

And a whopping 68 degrees - loving it!

Comment

Working...
                                X