No announcement yet.

Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Video. I can't wait to be down there, T minus 7 days for me. It's going to be a blast.

Comment

Will be crossing in the morning at 9:00 am. Can't wait. It has been a long time since I hunted in Mexico, so glad to be back. Some of the best times a man can have.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
        Will be crossing in the morning at 9:00 am. Can't wait. It has been a long time since I hunted in Mexico, so glad to be back. Some of the best times a man can have.

Good luck amigo! Glad to see you’re back in the saddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hearing very discouraging news about extremely long lines Mexico to U.S at Eagle Pass. Appreciate anyones reports on that. Heading down next week ; let the games begin!

Comment

Anybody have to purchase a permit for their 4 wheeler, ranger, etc, crossing Columbia?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
              Anybody have to purchase a permit for their 4 wheeler, ranger, etc, crossing Columbia?

Yes $450 in acuna

Comment

Are you allowed to use your credit card? Thanks for info

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  Are you allowed to use your credit card? Thanks for info

Yes sir

Comment

I almost feel like walking but I can’t carry a 50lb sack of corn very far. That young lady that runs Columbia has been known to take her job serious great video

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      I'm hearing very discouraging news about extremely long lines Mexico to U.S at Eagle Pass. Appreciate anyones reports on that. Heading down next week ; let the games begin!
                      We're going down tomorrow morning until Sunday... we will update

On the bridge camera at EP right now there are only cars on bridge, none passed the toll booths into Mexico on bridge 1 as of 10 am this morning

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        I too can update on either Sunday or Monday. Haven't decided which day we are heading back yet.

Comment

Came back Sunday through Laredo at 2pm. All lanes open. 15 minutes max

Comment

Any management hunts available?

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                              Any management hunts available?

PM Sent

Comment

Are you guys on leases or using outfitters?

Comment

Working...
                                X