Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    I know a few guys that hunt there and they start hunting next weekend? Last frontier who cares I guess.

Depending on early/extension permits, bow seasons, etc there’s plenty of legal ways to be hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning guys. Making my first trip south across the border. Finally getting to play client for a change, and am getting to take what will likely be an animal of a lifetime for me. Its my understanding taking archery equipment across the border is no issue, but figured I'd ask the experts here. Any suggestions? Good luck this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowz&Towz View Post
        Morning guys. Making my first trip south across the border. Finally getting to play client for a change, and am getting to take what will likely be an animal of a lifetime for me. Its my understanding taking archery equipment across the border is no issue, but figured I'd ask the experts here. Any suggestions? Good luck this season!
        Their are many more knowledgeable than me, but the last three years when we crossed; as long as my arrows did not have broad heads on them, and arrows were not in a quiver attached to bow, nothing was said and was painless crossings.

Rwc

Comment

Was told that the deer are down this year, anyone have reports ? We hunt north north west of Eagle Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Was told that the deer are down this year, anyone have reports ? We hunt north north west of Eagle Pass.
            We hunt in the general area you are referencing and haven't seen our older deer (6.5+) make large jumps. That said, deer seem to be the same as last few years. I think there were timely rains that helped when velvet started. We run cs year round too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              Their are many more knowledgeable than me, but the last three years when we crossed; as long as my arrows did not have broad heads on them, and arrows were not in a quiver attached to bow, nothing was said and was painless crossings.

Rwc
              Thanks brother. Appreciate the insight.

Comment

Our deer look pretty good and healthy. Come On Nov. 19th.

Comment

Successful bow opener in BIG BUCK MEXICO [emoji1166] [emoji1166] 185 1/8 Gross. Net Booner!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0424.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	24666624
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	24666625

Name:	IMG_0319.jpg
Size:	434.8 KB
ID:	24666626

Name:	IMG_0314.jpg
Size:	436.6 KB
ID:	24666627

Name:	IMG_0399.jpg
Size:	351.5 KB
ID:	24666628

Comment

Amazing deer. Congrats!

Comment

One of the prettiest bucks I have seen in a long time! Congrats!

Comment

Stud!!

Comment

Niice Deer. Congrats!

Comment

Absolute stud!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                              Successful bow opener in BIG BUCK MEXICO [emoji1166] [emoji1166] 185 1/8 Gross. Net Booner!! [ATTACH]1068888[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1068889[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1068890[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1068891[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1068892[/ATTACH]

Congratulations again bud, net boomers are as rare as the come [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X