No announcement yet.

Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall are killing some monsters! Congrats to all.

I am ready for the rut to hit.

Comment

Shaking out to be a great season south of the rio. FIL smacked this brute of a management buck, “Medusa”, opening weekend for Tamaulipas. Any guesses on weight?! Our herd is healthy as can been this year. 3 out of 4 bucks have all easily broken the 200 lb mark.

In typical fashion I found the weirdest deer on the ranch, “McDufus”, and smacked him. I love the freaky deer!!

Looking forward to the rut kicking off with my brothers! Viva!!
      Last edited by Cstat_Mex; 08-29-2022, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentry Gayle View Post
        Shaking out to be a great season south of the rio. FIL smacked this brute of a management buck, “Medusa”, opening weekend for Tamaulipas. Any guesses on weight?! Our herd is healthy as can been this year. 3 out of 4 bucks have all easily broken the 200 lb mark.

In typical fashion I found the weirdest deer on the ranch, “McDufus”, and smacked him. I love the freaky deer!!

Looking forward to the rut kicking off with my brothers! Viva!!
        Congratulations to you and your FIL!! I've got one like yours out here.

Comment

I’ve never crossed at Columbia into Mexico on January 1st (New Years day). How bad is the line typically going into MX on NYD.

Trying to decide on my next trip dates and either going the 1st or the 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
            I’ve never crossed at Columbia into Mexico on January 1st (New Years day). How bad is the line typically going into MX on NYD.

Trying to decide on my next trip dates and either going the 1st or the 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Going into Mexico will be no problem at all at Colombia.

Comment

Congrats to all the Lucky Hunters. Its Been a Slow But, Good Season So far. we are Headed Down Tomorrow With A Group. It Should Be A Dam Good Weekend. Good Luck And Safe travel Boys

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                Going into Mexico will be no problem at all at Colombia.
                Thanks - I'll work on getting down on the 1st.

Bucks have started fighting over the last couple days on our lease. We got back on Monday with the rut action just starting to turn on. Our cowboy sent me pictures of several bucks today with broken tines - same deer I photographed last weekend that were not broken up.

We are about 12 miles SW of Columbia.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Man its hot as summer down there right now

Comment

It's been a crazy yr to say the least^^^^

Comment

It was muy caliente yesterday evening, but the ruts on and we laid eyes on our target buck but he smart. Hunting in shorts day after Xmas… global warming I guess

Comment

Cold front on the way Boys !!!!

Comment

Congratulations all! Would love to hunt México one day! Where does one start in looking for hunts / lease opportunities?

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
                              Congratulations all! Would love to hunt México one day! Where does one start in looking for hunts / lease opportunities?
                              Start by sucking up to these guys! Next week it's on!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Start by sucking up to these guys! Next week it's on!
                                I hope so cause I'm going the 7th to the 11th for my first ever Mexico hunt!! Weather shows low 40's and high 70's for the whole trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X