X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Say whaaaaaaa!? Man may check in an out there [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scooters and trucks loaded to the hilt. Process took less than 10 minutes with guns checked as well. You pull in and they're there waiting for you.

Tourist agents said welcome to Mexico! Have fun!

Only question they ask is what ranch you're hunting. Easy peasy.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ditto Bubba! Ready to try my luck in the low brush. Good luck y’all keep me posted on the trip looks like y’all have some regulars to get a crack at

Few surprises on game cam at a stand we don't hunt as well. I am on scouting duty this trip unless a ghost that we think was killed by the neighbor shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
        Few surprises on game cam at a stand we don't hunt as well. I am on scouting duty this trip unless a ghost that we think was killed by the neighbor shows up.

[emoji1377][emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Scooters and trucks loaded to the hilt. Process took less than 10 minutes with guns checked as well. You pull in and they're there waiting for you.

Tourist agents said welcome to Mexico! Have fun!

Only question they ask is what ranch you're hunting. Easy peasy.

What’s a ranch name around there? Asking for a friend [emoji1787]

Comment

What’s a ranch name around there? Asking for a friend [emoji1787]

PM sent.... LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              PM sent.... LMAO!

[emoji1787][emoji1374][emoji1787]

Comment

Lots of hunters being turned around at Columbia, it won’t soon be forgotten by many, check your guns in at Laredo number 2 if possible, have all original paperwork, but some new curveball is a F 350 is considered too heavy at Columbia. I was lucky not to be sent home, good times and I almost fell in love with that girl after spending 2 1/2 hours with her hopefully Angadi gets it worked out, Mexico will change and thats all you can depend on. Your vehicle will have to be permitted to enter regardless of second checkpoint, good luck, maybe it will get straightened out soon

Comment

Crossed at EP on Thursday about 9:30 am and drove right in…. Just crossed back into Texas at 7:30 and there were 2 cars on bridge 1 besides us. Smooth quick sailing…. They did search our buddy hard core when checking guns in Friday

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    Crossed at EP on Thursday about 9:30 am and drove right in…. Just crossed back into Texas at 7:30 and there were 2 cars on bridge 1 besides us. Smooth quick sailing…. They did search our buddy hard core when checking guns in Friday
                    Searched your buddy when checking guns...The Mexicans? How hard core? Looking for anything in particular? Not that we take any liberties when crossing but.....

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      Searched your buddy when checking guns...The Mexicans? How hard core? Looking for anything in particular? Not that we take any liberties when crossing but.....
                      While he checked in guns with the military he said three different times they dug through his truck taking out his toothbrush from his bag, checking flashlights, going through every bag etc etc… not sure what they were after but he said they didn’t quite search the other 7 trucks of guys checking guns like him

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        Lots of hunters being turned around at Columbia, it won’t soon be forgotten by many, check your guns in at Laredo number 2 if possible, have all original paperwork, but some new curveball is a F 350 is considered too heavy at Columbia. I was lucky not to be sent home, good times and I almost fell in love with that girl after spending 2 1/2 hours with her hopefully Angadi gets it worked out, Mexico will change and thats all you can depend on. Your vehicle will have to be permitted to enter regardless of second checkpoint, good luck, maybe it will get straightened out soon

They made you permit your truck without an ATV?

Comment

Permitted truck, trailer, polaris as A package, F 350 was considered overweight limit, Im not saying to leave a F 350 at home but they might give you a hard time

Comment

“Columbia under new management, better to cross in Laredo” was mentioned a couple times by the ANGADI agent

Comment

Crossed back to Eagle Pass on Sunday at 8:00 am. Smooth sailing. Only a few cars on the bridge. Took all of 5 min. max. What a great time in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter
                                Awesome looking hats.

Thanks brother [emoji1374]

Comment

Working...
                                X