No announcement yet.

*Winter Weather Coming*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

125 hours without power and it doesn’t sound like it’s coming on anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      125 hours without power and it doesn’t sound like it’s coming on anytime soon

Your power went off Friday morning? What the heck?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        Your power went off Friday morning? What the heck?

Went off Thursday morning but they got it back on around midnight but unfortunately it only lasted 9 hours. Our house is 32 degrees inside and as of today our faucet handles are froze. House is 4 months old...not looking forward to assessing the damage [emoji17]

Comment

Great news is we are seeing wildlife...axis included. After finding 6 blackbuck and 2 whitetails dead several days ago...I honestly thought we’d lose em all

Comment

Went off Thursday morning but they got it back on around midnight but unfortunately it only lasted 9 hours. Our house is 32 degrees inside and as of today our faucet handles are froze. House is 4 months old...not looking forward to assessing the damage [emoji17]

Man I hate that for you. What a crappy way to “enjoy” your new house. Hang in there buddy.

Comment

Our power went out Thursday afternoon and came back on Friday afternoon. We have had power ever since, but we lost water on Sunday and still have no water. I think we are fortunate to still have power as we ;ive in the country and I do not think the draw is as severe out here as it has been in Temple, Belton and other cities around here. I hope and pray everyone that does not have power gets it soon and can get back to living without fear of what is going to happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                Man I hate that for you. What a crappy way to “enjoy” your new house. Hang in there buddy.

Thanks man. I just thank the good lord we have kinfolks to stay with to keep my family safe and warm.

Comment

Nervous propane driver

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Our power went out Thursday afternoon and came back on Friday afternoon. We have had power ever since, but we lost water on Sunday and still have no water. I think we are fortunate to still have power as we ;ive in the country and I do not think the draw is as severe out here as it has been in Temple, Belton and other cities around here. I hope and pray everyone that does not have power gets it soon and can get back to living without fear of what is going to happen next.
                  We haven’t had many problems being in the country but we need a propane tank fill up and are @ 5% and get this message today
                  “” Good evening, we tried to deliver today but could not get up the driveway. We will try again asap. Thank you””
                  No hill on a salted and sanded driveway, I guess they have a nervous driver (they just bought bigger newer delivery trucks and retired some drivers) hopefully our regular guy comes out here tomorrow
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-17-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

*Winter Weather Coming*

Day 10 or 11 without power [emoji2957]

Comment

**** brother. Praying for y’all. If you need anything please let me know. I’ve got family in kerrville and I’m sure I could get you anything you needed (besides power of course).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Spoke with a friend that lives between fred and Harper and they were told 2 more weeks before they’ll have power and they lost it the same day as y’all

Comment

If anyone needs help in the Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Cedar Park and surrounding areas please let me know. I have water and not under a boil water notice. Would be glad to fill some water for you. Of if you have trees down, have chainsaw and will come help.

Comment

What service are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              What service are you using?

We have a generator running a cell booster and bee creek internet

Comment

Working...
                              X