No announcement yet.

Mason county courthouse on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang,.......... beautiful building......................
    I have a feeling, about what's gonna happen to the guy
    charged.................

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
      thats crazy he's on facebook live running from the po po. Hope they catch him quickly.

I remember when the Hill county courthouse burned down. It was basically just a stone shell that was left. It was rebuilt and looked like new. Willie Nelson had a concert on the square to help pay for the rebuild. He said he had spent a few nights in the jail there so he thought he should do something to help rebuild it. The wife and I got married in the temporary courthouse they had while rebuilding. It was an old piggly wiggly. that was almost 27 years ago.
      My mother learned how to ride a bicycle around the Hill County courthouse.

Comment

I worked for a company for a couple of years that remodeled a lot of the old court houses in Texas. It’s a shame to loose one of these historic buildings

Comment

I sure hope they rebuild it to look like it did. It was a handsome old courthouse and with so many tearing down their old courthouses to build more modern ones, we need some of the old ones to hang around.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sad deal! That was cool looking building.

Comment

That's terrible. Glad they caught the perp.

Comment

Bad deal was a beautiful Court House.

Comment

Man what a shame.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

I know there could be some substantial structural issues to overcome, but that last picture gives me some hope that they can salvage the building and it's not a total teardown.

Comment

Police have now apprehended Nick J. Miller after a long vehicle chase.
                          Miller went to Facebook live throughout the chase and complained about his personal and relationship situation as well as law enforcement and even Mark Zuckerberg.
                          During his Facebook live post, he also continually asked about his two boys and their condition.
                          Miller is wanted for questioning in two arson cases including the Mason County Courthouse in Mason last night.

Comment

My LEO buddies in Temple say that it was this dude that was in the high speed pursuit on I-35. Finally stopped him near Waco this morning. He’s apparently pretty frantic about his kids and they’re worried they could be casualties of this as well. Let’s pray that they are not. Something definitely made this dude snap though. I drive by that courthouse every time we head to the ranch. Beautiful building, but it can be replaced. I hope and pray that his kids are okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a few trees there that would hold a rope!

Comment

Yep...string his *** up under one of those big pecan limbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X