Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Whats something that used to make you mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    When your favorite 8 track got hung up in the player and the tape spooled out all over the place when you pulled it out.

EDIt: I see Smart had the same idea but with cassettes
    Originally posted by Humper View Post
    And it would switch tracks in the middle of a great song.
    Yep. Buy the newest 8 track tape for that one great song. Halfway through it...…..click click...… durn thing changes channel right in the middle of the best song.

Comment

Never liked watching the guy pump gas at a full service station and smoke a cigarette at the same time. I would just get out of the car and buy a coke from the machine sitting out front while he pumped the gas. Leave the bottle, no deposit.

Another thing, deposit on glass coke bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Manual roll up car windows.
        I still got those in my 97 S-10 that I drive daily!!

Comment

Filing points to make my car run.
          Having a cell phone that filled the passenger seat, but was too expensive to actually use unless it was really really important.
          Sibling recording over my VHS recordings.

Comment

riding in the back of the pickup everywhere you went. Usually had 3-4 of us kids back there.

riding on the arm rest in the front seat of those big old cars, or better yet, on the back dash.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
              riding in the back of the pickup everywhere you went. Usually had 3-4 of us kids back there.

riding on the arm rest in the front seat of those big old cars, or better yet, on the back dash.

Why did that use to make you mad??

Comment

Carrying around a long distance calling card, and then throwing it away when you got a cell phone that had unlimited minutes after 9 o'clock and making all of your long distance calls then.

Comment

Glass Milk Jugs, Metal Coffee Cans and Paper Grocery bags that you used for book covers.

Comment

Chasity belts!

Comment

When the president came on tv and interrupted the Dukes of Hazzard.......And he was on ALL 3 DAM CHANNELS

Comment

MercuroChrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hated that extension cord on moms kitchen rotary phone. That sucker was 10 ft long COILED! She could walk anywhere in the house with it tucked between her shoulder and chin. However, if it got loose, it was an in-house ballistic projectile!!!!

Comment

Calling collect and/or receiving collect calls.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                              Trying to record a song off of the radio, and the DJ would chime in during the song and screw it up.

I swear they used to do that on purpose.

Comment

There was no more depressing feeling than when the 60 Minutes intro came on TV. Whatever awesome sporting event you had been watching was over, your weekend was over, TV was shifting to old people programming, and you were looking at 5 more days of hell on earth (school).

Comment

Working...
                                X