No announcement yet.

Buying Silver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't bought silver/gold since 1999 at 2.75/350. It should be at $40oz, in line with gold but has been lagging behind gold for decades.

Comment

First majestic silver has a bullion store. Just put in an order for 20 ounces.

Comment

Do not buy Silver because WSB is pumping it. Buy it because it's almost time for it to rally up well over $50. Look at 2008 when Feds printed 1 tril. and it took 2 years to run to $50

Now it's $25-30 and Feds just printed around 10 Tril. "printed" sums up stimulus, bailouts, Feds investments in markets etc... It's not all simply printed money. And I'm probably off by a few Trillion and I'm not going to sit here for 3 hours to get exact numbers

If it were not for this pump taking place I would have been thinking it would go down some and sit to look like dead money for another 6-12 months before taking off to 100 ish. But who the heck knows what it will do now.

I will be selling some leap SLV calls first thing in the morning. If they gap silver open and actually keep it at the days highs all day I'd be super impressed. I'll buy back end of day if it drops down during the day.

Comment

Have a bunch of it. I buy bullion coins and small bars often.
          I inherited a bar of silver from my Mom. She paid $129 for it in 1968
          8lbs 8oz. This could get good!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Do not buy Silver because WSB is pumping it. Buy it because it's almost time for it to rally up well over $50. Look at 2008 when Feds printed 1 tril. and it took 2 years to run to $50

Now it's $25-30 and Feds just printed around 10 Tril. "printed" sums up stimulus, bailouts, Feds investments in markets etc... It's not all simply printed money. And I'm probably off by a few Trillion and I'm not going to sit here for 3 hours to get exact numbers

If it were not for this pump taking place I would have been thinking it would go down some and sit to look like dead money for another 6-12 months before taking off to 100 ish. But who the heck knows what it will do now.

I will be selling some leap SLV calls first thing in the morning. If they gap silver open and actually keep it at the days highs all day I'd be super impressed. I'll buy back end of day if it drops down during the day.
            ^^^^ All this!!!

The government has created this mess with all the free candy they keep handing out. A loaf of bread will be $10 before this is all over.

Hold on to your hats... the next 18 months gonna be wild.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Have a bunch of it. I buy bullion coins and small bars often.
              I inherited a bar of silver from my Mom. She paid $129 for it in 1968
              8lbs 8oz. This could get good!
              Wait. Your mom bought 72 oz for $129?

Comment

90% silver coins should jump too.

Comment

$27.73 right now

Comment

APMEX has opened up their inventory again since the markets opened, silver Eagles are $40.50 right now for lower volume.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                      APMEX has opened up their inventory again since the markets opened, silver Eagles are $40.50 right now for lower volume.
                      They can keep their silver at that big of a markup over spot. I doubt prices over spot got that crazy even during the run up last summer.

Comment

What’s the ticker for silver in the market?

Comment

As mentioned before, the "big push" won't come until after GME hits its goal. It may happen sooner as some probably want to make profits before things get rolling, but highly unlikely. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            They can keep their silver at that big of a markup over spot. I doubt prices over spot got that crazy even during the run up last summer.
                            My thoughts exactly. You need it to climb 25-30% just to break even depending on where you buy from right now.

Comment

Supposedly there has been a huge amount of silver sold on paper that doesnt actually exist. This has kept prices down. If delivery is demanded on contracts there would be hell to pay. Its ( Supposedly) is all manipulated and this is an effort to expose it/squeeze the manipulators.

I think we will see all of this market trading is basically all a sham. All manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                                Supposedly there has been a huge amount of silver sold on paper that doesnt actually exist. This has kept prices down. If delivery is demanded on contracts there would be hell to pay. Its ( Supposedly) is all manipulated and this is an effort to expose it/squeeze the manipulators.

I think we will see all of this market trading is basically all a sham. All manipulated.
                                Has been for a long, long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X