Buying Silver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    Definitely holding my GME! Has jmbullion shut down silver?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    They are mostly sold out except for overpriced collectors type silver.

Comment

This is what it closed at on Friday
      Give it about another 90 minutes and we'll see what it opens up with this week

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        The GME reddit folks are saying this is a ploy by the big wigs to divert investments from GME and to ignore what you're seeing about silver.
        This is the Reddit user who laid out the case for squeezing Silver. He clearly says he intends to hold GME and advises others to do so as well.

“ First things first, I'm not doing this until the GME rise is done. I am long GME but am going long SLV immediately after.

Update 1/29: due to the manipulation and collusion of citadel, hedge funds, and brokers to change the rules and rig the game in their favor. Who likely knew ahead of time and bought puts right before and calls at the bottom, GME is too important to abandon still. SLV is still my next plat but GME needs to go to $1000 and these people need to go to jail.”

So, those who have all of their resources tied up in GME will be on the sidelines initially for the silver squeeze but the run up is going to likely happen anyway.

Comment

Have about 100 oz in 2020 Silver Eagles. Fortunately I got in before it spiked to crazy over spot during pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I was reading earlier that they were saying to stay away from paper silver and buy physical... and hold GME.
            I think that's the whole angle...get the physical to drive / become unavailable?? I'm not sure what it does to the paper as you just don't go out create more physical overnight. Something about the demand on paper will put a hurt on the fixers??

Comment

Silver prices(also gold) have been manipulated for years. Most of the physical gold is now owned by China and India. If possible, try to buy a bit of either when you can.

Buy gold and silver whenever you have extra $$$ if possible. Who knows what will take place in the next few years. JUST SAYIN. There are some strange strange stuff happening these days.
              Last edited by kerrbow; 01-31-2021, 03:51 PM. Reason: forgot word

Comment

If silver does a GME type skyrocket we could have bigger problems. In the event that it does, selling it in exchange for dollars would be foolish. However, I would like to see higher stabilization as I've accumulated quite a bit and think a 2-3X move is not unreasonable.

Comment

This is what most online sites are showing... others are out of stock on most everything. Anyone ever seen this happen?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210131-155413_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	24641979

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210131-155357_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	24641980

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                    This is the Reddit user who laid out the case for squeezing Silver. He clearly says he intends to hold GME and advises others to do so as well.

“ First things first, I'm not doing this until the GME rise is done. I am long GME but am going long SLV immediately after.

Update 1/29: due to the manipulation and collusion of citadel, hedge funds, and brokers to change the rules and rig the game in their favor. Who likely knew ahead of time and bought puts right before and calls at the bottom, GME is too important to abandon still. SLV is still my next plat but GME needs to go to $1000 and these people need to go to jail.”

So, those who have all of their resources tied up in GME will be on the sidelines initially for the silver squeeze but the run up is going to likely happen anyway.
                    Ole chucky is in a Panic...

We cannot have a stock market where players are also refs.

The SEC and Congressional investigations of decisions to restrict access to trade GameStop must happen ASAP.

Comment

Man, is this a chess match or what? If we really knew what is going on behind the scenes these days our heads would be spinning.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        This is what it closed at on Friday
                        Give it about another 90 minutes and we'll see what it opens up with this week

It opened at 28.75

Comment

well this will be about right since I sold almost 200oz this summer when it hit 30bucks, thank goodness I have alot left if it does go crazy.

Comment

Been buying silver for the last 8 years, BRING IT!

Comment

Silver CFD price bouncing around $28.50 right now. It opened about $1.50 higher than prior close.

edit: spelling typo
                              Last edited by SharpEnd; 01-31-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                It opened at 28.75
                                Pushing above 29 now
                                I think it'll open above 30 tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
                                X