Duck hunters murdered in TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just doesn't seem right.

Shot both guys, he wrestles the gun away and hits him with the but of the gun. The old man loses it for a moment, and DROVE off while he took them to get help? Didn't they find his truck and boat at the ramp? I wonder if the old man has any holes in him? How well does the survivor know the two dead hunters? Could he have done it, old man comes up and tries to help, gets dealt with and this survivor makes up this? Just asking, because so little info is out.

A man charged with murdering two fellow duck hunters was found dead Saturday in Reelfoot Lake, Tenn., according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Comment

Any updates on this, the survivor has to be suspect #1

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
        Any updates on this, the survivor has to be suspect #1
        Hopefully the TBI figure it out, seems fishy at best
        3rd hunter probably lawyered up

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
          It just doesn't seem right.

Shot both guys, he wrestles the gun away and hits him with the but of the gun. The old man loses it for a moment, and DROVE off while he took them to get help? Didn't they find his truck and boat at the ramp? I wonder if the old man has any holes in him? How well does the survivor know the two dead hunters? Could he have done it, old man comes up and tries to help, gets dealt with and this survivor makes up this? Just asking, because so little info is out.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/31/d...er-found-dead/
          I'm thinking along the same lines as you. Something sounds extremely fishy with the survivor's alleged version of this story.

Comment

Man what a jacked up deal over a **** flying liver. I sure miss the whistling wings and the shooting action from back in the day but I sure don't miss the jakeleg nutkick and daily beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Over a ****ing duck?
              X2! Unbelievable!

Comment

According to rumors on another board...not over a duck exactly, but over slights from prior run ins that may have been perceived or real. Doubt we will ever know. Doesn't really matter at this point. Supposedly the DA stated there were no "newsworthy developments" from the autopsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Man what a jacked up deal over a **** flying liver. I sure miss the whistling wings and the shooting action from back in the day but I sure don't miss the jakeleg nutkick and daily beatdown.
                  You and Ol MM don’t ever venture out just relive the good Ol days?

Comment

All over some ducks!

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                      You and Ol MM don’t ever venture out just relive the good Ol days?

Hahaha... he and OYW do but I haven’t been in years. Too much bowhunting on the brain.

I miss everything after the decoys are set including the camaraderie, but **** I don’t miss the super early mornings and the public beatdown no matter how many mallards we killed.....[emoji23]

Comment

I agree with the folks who say that some of the details seem strange. That said, people get shot all the time over dice games, petty domestic squabbles, neighbor noise complaints, etc., so i guess we shouldn't be all that surprised someone would shoot someone over a hunting disagreement.

Comment

Working...
                        X