Sniper Hog Lights New Product for your Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    In the video he states that the unit (not the battery) has a 30 second reset
    10-4. That’s what I get for watching and not listening or maybe I was just laughing too hard.

Comment

CCR will have these soon.

Comment

How about a small version for bird feeders. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          CCR will have these soon.
          Should receive them tomorrow or Monday. Thank you.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Awesome. Your gonna be the big hit of the next Trophy Hunter's Extravaganza

Comment

I like the idea, and had the American Hunter type before... nice shock.

I run eliminator plates and never had an issue with getting stuck open. I also have a 'coon' cage around feeder. Of course squirrels still get in. That is the reason went to eliminator plate, unfortunately the squirrels still took out the solar panel on one feeder. Wish you could electrify the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                  I like the idea, and had the American Hunter type before... nice shock.

I run eliminator plates and never had an issue with getting stuck open. I also have a 'coon' cage around feeder. Of course squirrels still get in. That is the reason went to eliminator plate, unfortunately the squirrels still took out the solar panel on one feeder. Wish you could electrify the cage.
                  The main point of the Guardian is to get rid of the cage. I can tell you from experience, once you have the Guardian up and running, the squirrels and coons are no longer going to be climbing around your motor box and solar panel wire. The whole reason they mess with it is because they are up there trying to get corn and once they get shocked they are not going to be climbing around messing with your solar panel wire because they do not want to get shocked again. The reason your squirrels are messing with your solar panel wire even though they can't get corn from the Eliminator spinner plate is they are getting corn off the top of the motor box that is left over after it spins. With the Guardian, they will get shocked when they try to get that corn off the top of the box. They can reach and get some of the corn off the top edges of the box but they will eventually get shocked doing it. The reason they can get some corn off the top edges is because they reach under the bottom ring on the Guardian without touching it but they will eventually mess up and touch the ring and get shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    Awesome. Your gonna be the big hit of the next Trophy Hunter's Extravaganza
                    Thank you. We had a sample at the last Dallas Safari Club show and almost everyone that saw it wanted it. Hopefully they will have the TTHA shows this year as I know you probably want the shows to happen also.

Comment

Man I need one of them to stick my beer in when my son comes to visit. Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        Should receive them tomorrow or Monday. Thank you.
                        Thanks Rob!

For the unsure folks...if you knew Rob the way I know Rob, you’d know he isn’t going to release a product that hasn’t been tested in every way, shape and form possible. Hence my watching him with this thing for 3 years before release.

Has there been a product like this in the past? Yes and NO!! It may look similar and the idea to shock is similar but that’s the end of the similarities. Rob will know the answer to any and all questions regarding his products. He always does. His warranty and customer service is fantastic. So ask away and hit him up. It’s a great time of year to be playing with new products. I know I will be.

FND

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                          Thank you. We had a sample at the last Dallas Safari Club show and almost everyone that saw it wanted it. Hopefully they will have the TTHA shows this year as I know you probably want the shows to happen also.
                          Yessir. That was a big hit to the bottom line this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Thanks Rob!

For the unsure folks...if you knew Rob the way I know Rob, you’d know he isn’t going to release a product that hasn’t been tested in every way, shape and form possible. Hence my watching him with this thing for 3 years before release.

Has there been a product like this in the past? Yes and NO!! It may look similar and the idea to shock is similar but that’s the end of the similarities. Rob will know the answer to any and all questions regarding his products. He always does. His warranty and customer service is fantastic. So ask away and hit him up. It’s a great time of year to be playing with new products. I know I will be.

FND
                            Thank you. One thing I didn’t mention is the guardian will shutdown once the battery voltage drops below 12.0V. I did this as a fail safe so just in case the the solar panel isn’t working quite right and keeping the battery charged with the guardian running but is working good enough to make up the power the motor uses, at least your feeder will continue to throw corn. This means if the guardian stops working, check the voltage of your battery to make sure it’s over 12.0V. All 12V batteries will charge to over 12.8V when fully charged and I’ve seen some as high as 13.8V. On one of the units I tested, the battery voltage never dropped below 12.8V in over 6 months of testing and got to as high as 13.35V. This was with the feeder throwing 3 times a day and 8 seconds per feeding on a motor unit with the “The Timer” and a normal 12V feeder solar panel That came pre mounted on the motor box from Texas Wildlife Supply.
                            The most important things to keep the guardian up and running is that the battery and solar panel are working as intended and that the solar panel gets at least 4 hours of direct sunlight on a sunny day.

Comment

Finally got around to installing mine today

I tested it with a pair of pliers and it gave a lengthy shock

Put 200# of corn in feeder and will see what happens

Comment

Cool, but I want them dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X