Facebook / Social Dilemmea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    you do realize that every time you use your phone or computer Big Brother knows exactly what you're doing. FB was just one example how you can be traced on social media or even logging on to the i-net. Search engines, google map, downloaded apps, candy crush, and other programs use cookies and algorithms to complete your profile. This information is sold and traded to buyers who know everything about you. Even if you minimize your FB activity, you're still being monitored when spending time on TBH. You phone is being used as an intelligence bug and most don't even know about it.

I personally think they just don't care cuz they got a $600 check and this is what they grew up with....

Comment

Personally I think Facebook does exactly the opposite of what people claim to use it for which is staying close to/with people.
      If you didn’t have fb you would be more motivated to actually pick up the phone and talk to those people or make the effort to go visit them
      It’s a secondary means that has become a primary means.

Never had an account so maybe I’m just missing something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Deleted my account yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
          As I figured the first 6 posts are exactly what I thought they'd be which is why I started they way I did. I don't have anything to hide so I don't really care about big brother...
          that used to be a decent point, but now they're retconning what's considered "ok" now. think of it as an accelerated form of what they're doing to our Founding Fathers, where they judge them to "modern" standards of what they call morality and decide to cancel them. 4 years ago the cool thing to do was make accusations of sneaky russian election interference and they all wanted more election integrity. now we of course know that elections can never be hacked, election laws don't really matter if a judge says so, and us rubes need to just sit down and hail the new king. if you express any doubt you're instantly a racist, xenophobic, white supremacist neo-nazi that doesn't deserve the basic rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

so yeah, they'll keep moving the goal posts then applying the new standards to whatever you did in the past.

Comment

There are a lot of super smart people that can’t read.

“The real point of the post is that I'm much more up to date on this forum's drama, and what is all going on in the classifieds since giving up FB. Lots of ammo for sell on the classifieds, but not many AR's... ”

Every time y’all post here big brother is watching also so what’s the difference? Your pictures of all your guns are being documented by big brother.
            Last edited by Hockley; 01-22-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Facebook free since 2016

Comment

I ain't never.................

Comment

I only have it for work....

Comment

If "they" are true "family and friends" you'll know what is going on in their lives. If not. You are not true family or friends. Sorry to be honest with a perfect stranger. But facts are facts. The reason you keep up with these fake family or friends through Facebook is for the gossip.

Join a bingo hall. That is what my grandmother did for friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      If "they" are true "family and friends" you'll know what is going on in their lives. If not. You are not true family or friends. Sorry to be honest with a perfect stranger. But facts are facts. The reason you keep up with these fake family or friends through Facebook is for the gossip.

Join a bingo hall. That is what my grandmother did for friends and family.
                      Who doesn't like bingo halls!!?

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        Personally I think Facebook does exactly the opposite of what people claim to use it for which is staying close to/with people.
                        If you didn’t have fb you would be more motivated to actually pick up the phone and talk to those people or make the effort to go visit them
                        It’s a secondary means that has become a primary means.

Never had an account so maybe I’m just missing something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Same with txtg.

If you need me, have something to say, want to communicate just call me (on my flip phone). I'll do the same.

Comment

Never had it. PBS did an “expose’” called the face book dilemma-I think it’s equally if not more scarey then the Netflicks version.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                            My f.b.page was hacked twice.The first time they just deleted all the pretty girls.The 2nd time they deleted everybody..Working on getting all the pretty girls back��
                            Seriously though..I just scroll on past the negativity,political posts,etc..Kinda like crap on t.v..If I don't dig it,I just change the channel.Probably easier for a grown up,than a kid.
                            There are ways around that.

I guess somebody’s hacking me, this is NOT the post I meant to quote.

Comment

never had it. still on my space lol.

Comment

No FB or tweeter or any of them. However, for you paranoid people, big brother doesn't care about you. He has has bigger fish to fry.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X