High School Baseball 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Baseball 2021

Well it’s finally here my son is a freshman and tryouts are Friday! My son is pumped and ready to go “I HOPE “ LOL! We have been in the cages throwing bullpens and hitting everyday for the last 3 months solid and I’m tired and beat down LOL! I told him now it’s time for him to step up and do your best. Good Luck to all the boys trying out this week! Hope to see you guys on the field and pray COVID-19 does not shut them down this year.

Grant. It wont be Covid. Football made it. It will be idiots if it gets closed. Good luck to the boy

Comment

Good Luck to your son. The brains in HISD have already canceled all underclassmen baseball, only varsity will play this year and only district games.
      Horrible for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Grant. It wont be Covid. Football made it. It will be idiots if it gets closed. Good luck to the boy
        Yes sir I agree, but HISD has already canceled all sub varsity until further notice just hope all the other districts don’t follow.

Comment

my son is in 8th grade this yr. i feel lucky he didn't miss any HS ball. Our neighbor missed his senior yr but still got a ride to UCLA for baseball. 6'4 stud. my son made the 13U USA team but HS varsity is a whole nother ball game! he loves the sport. i love watching the local games. praying they play here!!! good luck to your boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            Good Luck to your son. The brains in HISD have already canceled all underclassmen baseball, only varsity will play this year and only district games.
            Horrible for the kids.
            Sorry was already typing when I saw this. I would be ****** if my son or daughter couldn’t play but varsity could. Those parents need to hit the school board and complain hard, but then again it’s HISD and they could care less about the kids they are using COVID-19 as a crutch. I guess varsity are the only ones that can’t catch Covid if that’s the excuse they are using sad for the kids that worked just as hard all year.

Comment

Good luck to your boy! My son is on the freshman team at Flower Mound HS this year!! I’m excited that he gets to play with all his buddies again!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                Yes sir I agree, but HISD has already canceled all sub varsity until further notice just hope all the other districts don’t follow.
                i'd be asking for a partial refund for my property taxes

Comment

I’m ready for some baseball. My youngest is a sophomore at Boerne Champion. Hated to see last season get cut short. He will be pitching and playing outfield on varsity.

Comment

I am ready for baseball to get swinging. Sons going into sophomore season. Don’t think our team is going to be very good, lost 4 good seniors and not many underclass players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just excited to maybe get a full year in. I umpire in the San Antonio area and only got to do a couple of scrimmages early.

Comment

I miss it...son's a sophomore at TAMU now. I hope there are no hiccups in the season for the players. Have fun!

Comment

Got the call from the assistant principal before lunch saying my boy is being sent home to quarantine because of close contact with one of his workout partners who tested positive! This really stinks the day before practice is set to begin. He is a junior 3B/ P who will probably be the ace of the Lorena staff. We are all set with 9 starters returning. Should be a fun year in 17-3A!

Comment

My son is a sophomore. Praying for a full season.

Comment

Jbel- my kif has been in quarintine for close contact 3 times now. Make sure he gets reps and work in even if its flat ground and long toss with you - less than a month away for my kids first game. Im retiring and watching. Pumped and proud Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X