Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you and the boss, Hunter.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      We actually just had our baby girl that was named after the place. I’ve wanted that name for a girl ever since we got off it. Luckily my wife loved it.

Harper Mae Walden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a blessing!

Comment

Congrats Hunter!

Comment

Thanks everyone, for the kind words!! The Lord is so awesome, he watched us through it all momma and baby safe and sound!!

My great grandmothers name was Mae, so her name really means something special to us all the way through!! I hope one day the lord has it in his plan that I can show her as well as my son that place! Will be something special!

If any of you pick up the September/October edition of the Texas trophy Hunters magazine the story I wrote about the old lease is in it, under new opportunity. They’ve had the story for over 2 years now and happened to published it the same month my daughter was born that was named after that ranch! Just pretty awesome to me. That’s the Lord smiling down right there!!

Thanks again everyone.
          Last edited by TheHammer; 11-05-2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks everyone, for the kind words!! The Lord is so awesome, he watched us through it all momma and baby safe and sound!!

My great grandmothers name was Mae, so her name really means something special to us all the way through!! I hope one day the lord has it in his plan that I can show her as well as my son that place! Will be something special!

Comment

It’s awful still and froggy this morning.

Comment

We actually just had our baby girl that was named after the place. I’ve wanted that name for a girl ever since we got off it. Luckily my wife loved it.

Harper Mae Walden

Congratulations!! You'll have a lot of blessings with her.

Comment

Harper Mae Walden

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on the baby girl.

Comment

I was finally able to put it all together and kill my best bow buck to date.

I had this buck on camera last year and let him walk hoping he would grow some. I thought he was as 5 last year but I’m starting to think the deer is 7 or 8 years old. Turn out he was extremely skinny and I do not believe he would have made it through the winter. He only dressed 82lbs. Yes you read that right, 82lbs.

My shot was high, and I am really lucky I was able to find the buck so everything worked out in the end.

Thanks to Smart for the good Mojo and the words of encouragement when I was trying to overthink the entire situation.

Comment

Congrats again.

Very nice!!!! That’s a great buck and bow kill.

Comment

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Congrats again hero! Glad to have sent some mojo your way lol! I just hope I didn’t send it all.. I’ve got some more pigs to kill.[emoji23][emoji23]

Glad you broke the dry spell and got it done with the Elite! We need to get you a mini tripod for your back pack.[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Congrats on your baby girl El General, love her name!

Comment

Congrats Justin on a great buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X