Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work everyone….I enjoyed following along.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      Ended the season with a bang!

I gave my younger cousin one of my bucks this year for all his work helping at the lease the last few years. I didn’t have a trophy to chase this season, so I figured it would be the perfect year for it. When this mature 8 with a muley fork came out, I figured he would be the perfect buck! He was bigger than I anticipated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great deer! Congrats to him.....Nice job rewarding your laborers. Are you hiring? Seriously though, several of us make it a point to do the same when we can.

Tell hardcore he needs to smile though..

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
        Nice work everyone….I enjoyed following along.

As did I ....I was going to start a new one but yall MLDs guy got on to me last year before the end of February.

Comment

I’m headed back west possibly next weekend to try and knock down one more buck and doe combo. Just hope some of the feeder hogs still have their headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            As did I ....I was going to start a new one but yall MLDs guy got on to me last year before the end of February.

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            I’m headed back west possibly next weekend to try and knock down one more buck and doe combo. Just hope some of the feeder hogs still have their headgear.
            I found two more matching sets on the ground at Pump Jack. But most bucks are still intact.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              Ended the season with a bang!

I gave my younger cousin one of my bucks this year for all his work helping at the lease the last few years. I didn’t have a trophy to chase this season, so I figured it would be the perfect year for it. When this mature 8 with a muley fork came out, I figured he would be the perfect buck! He was bigger than I anticipated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to your cousin on getting a nice buck to close out the season!!

And to everyone else out west who've had a good season. Y'all took some good ones.

Comment

Heading up early tomorrow to put out 10 tons of cottonseed. Going to only be two of us with a couple snow shovels & a truck bed. The plan is to have it all completed by sunset on Saturday but we shall see. Can't quite remember how much we fed last year but we decided this year to try and hammer it all out in one trip rather than 3-4 trips throughout the Spring/Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                  Heading up early tomorrow to put out 10 tons of cottonseed. Going to only be two of us with a couple snow shovels & a truck bed. The plan is to have it all completed by sunset on Saturday but we shall see. Can't quite remember how much we fed last year but we decided this year to try and hammer it all out in one trip rather than 3-4 trips throughout the Spring/Summer.

Be safe! BTW....There is a 2022 thread now for us not on MLD still hunting and starting our offseason feeding /work etc.....

Last edited by Smart; 01-27-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

sure nough! Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                    X