Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Awesome deer Hunter! Congrats on a great 8. Did you kill him off the lucky green feeder?..
    Thanks! Haha, this was actually off my lamco! My last years buck came off it though!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      The Lord blessed me with this great 8 opening weekend. His name is Lucky, as he was shot when he was 3 in 2018 as a scrub 8. He turned into a 9 in 2019. I passed him a few times during the 2019 season. The G4 earned him another year. Then he was back into a good 8 in 2020 and this year again was a solid 8. Just goes to show, you never know what a buck can turn into unless they’re given the age to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I like those big 8’s. Congrats again, Hunter!

Comment

Great 8, I think we have all learned that the 8 point of all ages “management deer” concept isn’t the greatest.

That’s a stud for sure

Comment

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

The Lord blessed me with this great 8 opening weekend. His name is Lucky, as he was shot when he was 3 in 2018 as a scrub 8. He turned into a 9 in 2019. I passed him a few times during the 2019 season. The G4 earned him another year. Then he was back into a good 8 in 2020 and this year again was a solid 8. Just goes to show, you never know what a buck can turn into unless they’re given the age to do it.

Love it buddy! I’m riding with the fella that stuck him in 2018 haha. He said youre welcome for makin that bad shot haha.

He turned into a haus! Congrats again bud!

Comment

That is a fantastic 8 point.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Little Girl is due any day now, so I was blessed to be able to take a buck. I hope to be out to the lease around thanksgiving if everything goes ok.

Comment

Heck of an 8, big congrats!!

Comment

Great deer.

Rwc

Comment

Nice congrats

Comment

That is an outstanding buck. Congratulations! Enjoyed the story behind him too.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Checked gam cameras this past weekend and it seemed like last week there was not much for mature buck activity but the week before there was quite a bit. Anyone else see that?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                            Checked gam cameras this past weekend and it seemed like last week there was not much for mature buck activity but the week before there was quite a bit. Anyone else see that?
                            Agreed, but our bucks disappeared about 2 weeks ago. Mid-week last week was slow overall. The heat, moon and acorns dropping are all probably to blame.

Comment

It was brutally slow in irion. Saw 3 total deer on 3 sits. One was a mature management I have been wanting gone and the hunter took him out. But very hot and very slow other than that.
                              Gonna give it a few weeks to cool down

Comment

We got my son on his first deer this past weekend! Still pumped about it and a proud Dad moment for sure.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X