Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck everyone. I won't be headed up until the second weekend.

Comment

Headed West Friday evening if the weather cooperates. Will have my little guys with me so hoping it's not too bad so they can run around camp. Good luck to everyone sitting in the woods this weekend!!

Comment

Checking in, don't hunt the area but enjoy following this thread. I'll be in Val Verde County...looking wet there as well.

Good luck to my Angelo brothers.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the temp forecast for opening morning/day but the WNW wind I’m now seeing has me a little concerned for my bow setup….Definitely not ideal. Lol

Going have to re-think this through and pray the wind changes between now and opening day. A solid North wind would be ok. 🙏🏻
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like we might be getting some rain at our place. It's a long time.

Comment

In camp now - weather is stirring up good - rain all around me, hasn’t put me in camper yet hesitate to start the pit for steaks

Comment

Yep. Rain fired up good - no steaks tonight, but oats are in the ground on 3 plots - happy for rain in Carlsbad - November outta be good

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  I like the temp forecast for opening morning/day but the WNW wind I’m now seeing has me a little concerned for my bow setup….Definitely not ideal. Lol

Going have to re-think this through and pray the wind changes between now and opening day. A solid North wind would be ok. 🙏🏻
                  The wind doesn’t matter when you have them tied on a leash like you do

Comment

^^^^
                    Lol, good luck y’all

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      The wind doesn’t matter when you have them tied on a leash like you do
                      Haha….

Looks like the wind is shifting more North on the forecast for tomorrow morning….That’s a better deal.
                      Thank you Lord!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Bone Thug; 10-01-2021, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Haha….

Looks like the wind is shifting more North on the forecast for tomorrow morning….That’s a better deal.
                        Thank you Lord!
                        Best of luck my friend, I will be rolling in tomorrow to hunt the afternoon sit. Have to go watch Breck play a little football tonight in Tolar.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Best of luck my friend, I will be rolling in tomorrow to hunt the afternoon sit. Have to go watch Breck play a little football tonight in Tolar.

Rwc
                          Thanks Richard. Tell Breck to bring da pain at the game tonight. Good luck to y’all this weekend.

Comment

Haha….

Thank you Lord!

Sweet! So Olan Mills should be there around 7:30am?[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Lol @ Olan Mills.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                You owe me a keyboard Jason!

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X