• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    50 more took a ride [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    To the train station!

Comment

Went to a new area of the lake to get away from the weekend boat traffic.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        Ran a trip on LOP today. I had a young fellow catch a couple of hammers
        CAT tournament shou7be great this year
        [ATTACH]2[/ATTACH]
        thats a biggin

Comment

Ordered new controls, hopefully with some cajun ingenuity the Evinrude is blowing the good smoke in a week or two.

And I am moving out to the country, will now only be 35 minutes from Granger and Tradinghouse. Hopefully can get back to slinging rooster tails and pulling slabs!

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
            Went to a new area of the lake to get away from the weekend boat traffic.

Dude, you straight up smash them crappie.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              Ordered new controls, hopefully with some cajun ingenuity the Evinrude is blowing the good smoke in a week or two.

And I am moving out to the country, will now only be 35 minutes from Granger and Tradinghouse. Hopefully can get back to slinging rooster tails and pulling slabs!
              Good luck flex. I called that guy never heard back from him. I see that you ordered one

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

It'll do your soul good to get the rooster tail slinging again!

Took a beating Christmas shopping today! I shoulda went fishing instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  It'll do your soul good to get the rooster tail slinging again!

Took a beating Christmas shopping today! I shoulda went fishing instead!
                  That's the truth! So looking forward to hitting the water and regaining some of the little sanity I've got left!

Crazy how the universe works. Within a 48 hour window went from thinking we're about to be homeless, thinking I no longer have child care after Christmas break, and no motor still(which was so far at the bottom of my priorities I hadn't even thought about it in months.)

Too- lucky deal on a nice farmhouse for rent, childcare right by the new place, and a boat motor! All in 2 days!

Sometimes when you're buried up to your chin in a steaming pile of [emoji90] you find a rope swing I guess.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That great to hear

Comment

Heck yeah flex! Get yerself happy!and Richard Gene would agree fishin is good fer ya[emoji6]

Saw this idea on a garmin page. Repurposed razor scooter!

Comment

Even matches my boat!! I like it!!!

Comment

Just a heads up to anyone looking I do have a complete livescope setup for sale in the classifieds.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

CAT Crappie Extravaganza Sat Jan 8th 12-330pm at Fun and Sun Marina in Hurst! Fish fry, raffles, and some guest speakers to answer any questions you may have or give you some BS answer if they don't know!

Comment

The bite was [emoji91] this morning. 12-16 ft of water. Fish were holding tight to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                                The bite was [emoji91] this morning. 12-16 ft of water. Fish were holding tight to the bottom.
                                Thats awesome....what lake?

Comment

Working...
                                X