2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    This reminds me of the arguments between what size/age deer to shoot. [emoji849]
    I don't think that this is what the thread is about.
    I've seen it argued on other forums till some biologists steps in and shuts everyone up. But there are biologists that will argue who is right also. There is always a counter side to everything.

And yes, there is a 2022 thread. I hope the arguing doesn't carry over to there.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
    We're not arguing were having a discussion and I think it's pretty valid.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Burnt 2 stroke in the morning smells amazing!! I also would love to see 15 fish 12” limits in Texas but I doubt it happens! Not all lakes need increased size limits. Some places don’t grow them that big in the first place but in NE Tx 15 fish 12” minimum would be interesting. I’ve seen the fish get a lot smarter on Livescope in the last 3 years! They fish are going to get harder to catch but not before we’ve put a big dent in them!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Burnt 2 stroke in the morning smells amazing!! I also would love to see 15 fish 12” limits in Texas but I doubt it happens! Not all lakes need increased size limits. Some places don’t grow them that big in the first place but in NE Tx 15 fish 12” minimum would be interesting. I’ve seen the fish get a lot smarter on Livescope in the last 3 years! They fish are going to get harder to catch but not before we’ve put a big dent in them!
        Man if they went to 12" I'd never catch a keeper!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to Alaska fishing awhile back they had different size limits for each river we fished. Actually the limits could change daily. I think Tx could have different size limits & different bag limits depending on the lake.

Comment

Working...
          X