2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Those Yamaha 4 strokes are too quiet for me!

Me and flex are still on team 2 smoke! [emoji123]
    This is my first 4 stroke. The best fuel mileage I could get out of my old boat was 1.7 mpg. I found a performance test on this exact boat with a Yamaha 150, it should get over 5 mpg. Plus, it's so quiet!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      I got a smaller version of Buff's boat. It's a 2016 Nauticstar 214xts Shallow Bay with a 150 Yamaha.

Congratulations on your boat Keith

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        This is my first 4 stroke. The best fuel mileage I could get out of my old boat was 1.7 mpg. I found a performance test on this exact boat with a Yamaha 150, it should get over 5 mpg. Plus, it's so quiet!

That's why I rarely fill mine up. 20-25 gallons tops and that's for a 3 or 4 day weekend.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice rig Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            Those Yamaha 4 strokes are too quiet for me!

Me and flex are still on team 2 smoke! [emoji123]
            Yep! I think the issue with the 90 was it was too small. Looking to go 100+hp this time. Hopefully find another yamahammer!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

And keith! That's a nice boat! ! Congrats brother!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Survived the weekend with 4 kiddos at the camp! They beat down the Lake Fork crappie, swam more than they fished, and polished off a couple Verona's Pizzas! Dad got to sling several in the boat while they were swimming! Didn't have to measure a fish either day! Came home with 5 gallon bags of fillets. That will last a good while!

Glad them twerps go back to school Wednesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Survived the weekend with 4 kiddos at the camp! They beat down the Lake Fork crappie, swam more than they fished, and polished off a couple Verona's Pizzas! Dad got to sling several in the boat while they were swimming! Didn't have to measure a fish either day! Came home with 5 gallon bags of fillets. That will last a good while!

That's awesome, sounds like the boys had more fun than the adults.

Comment

Awesome trip Todd

Comment

Latest CM Facebook clip has us fishing on Washington. For a Mississippi lake it sure had small fish. Cool to see us anyhow.

Comment

tourney on Sandlin this weekend? I got plenty of coordinates of where NOT to go because I cannot ever catch any big ones on Sandlin.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          tourney on Sandlin this weekend? I got plenty of coordinates of where NOT to go because I cannot ever catch any big ones on Sandlin.
                          There is! I've caught some good fish there in the winter but never fished it this time of year before. Lots of fish but no size!

Comment

There is! I've caught some good fish there in the winter but never fished it this time of year before. Lots of fish but no size!
                            i did see a 17 incher (have no idea what one that long weighs) come out from under the railroad bridge one time. mostly I catch a bunch of 9.75" ones!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck at BoB Sandlin slew! I have a funeral to go to and would much rather be fishing! Lot of rain this week but sure you can figure out the pattern!

I am so desperate to go I may go night fishing next week on the full moon.

Comment

Sorta like Conroe [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X