2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    I bought another boat about a week ago, and sold my old one on Tuesday. I haven't installed my Humminbird Solix, Garmin 8612 and Livescope on it yet. On my old boat I had my Livescope (on the pole I bought from Slew) mounted on my right, but I'm thinking about putting it on the left side on this boat. Being right handed, I might be better off with the fishing pole in my right handed and move the Livescope pole with my left. Thoughts?

It looks like the shaft on my 57" Garmin Force is going to be a little short for this boat. The Minn Kota that's currently on it almost comes out of the water when it's white caping, and the Minn Kota is about 4" longer than the Force. I'll probably sell it, or trade for a 50" for my ex-father-in-law.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Congrats on a new boat! But you know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen!

If separate LS pole I agree it should be opposite your dominant pole hand.

Comment

I bought another boat about a week ago, and sold my old one on Tuesday. I haven't installed my Humminbird Solix, Garmin 8612 and Livescope on it yet. On my old boat I had my Livescope (on the pole I bought from Slew) mounted on my right, but I'm thinking about putting it on the left side on this boat. Being right handed, I might be better off with the fishing pole in my right handed and move the Livescope pole with my left. Thoughts?

It looks like the shaft on my 57" Garmin Force is going to be a little short for this boat. The Minn Kota that's currently on it almost comes out of the water when it's white caping, and the Minn Kota is about 4" longer than the Force. I'll probably sell it, or trade for a 50" for my ex-father-in-law.

I have mine on the left

Click image for larger version

Name:	63D4868A-D8D2-4FC3-A786-FB6600F87551.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	24658295

Comment

What did you get Keith

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a smaller version of Buff's boat. It's a 2016 Nauticstar 214xts Shallow Bay with a 150 Yamaha.

Comment

I got a smaller version of Buff's boat. It's a 2016 Nauticstar 214xts Shallow Bay with a 150 Yamaha.

Well doesn't that look familiar

Ole girl shines like a new dime. Even after spending time after those ocean perch slew dreams about
            Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Keith and Slew! Any recommendations for guides at Lake Fork for a one or two day'er? Can't say I've ever been up in that part of Texas...

Thanks again!

Comment

Beautifulboat! Congrat! That ought to last a lifetime. Great boat and should handle anything those east Texas lakes can throw at it.

Comment

Originally posted by J.C. View Post
                  Thanks Keith and Slew! Any recommendations for guides at Lake Fork for a one or two day'er? Can't say I've ever been up in that part of Texas...

Thanks again!
                  Slew

Clay Gann 903-571-5243

Seth Vanover 903-736-4557

Try to book at least a month ahead as everyone stays booked up

Comment

Sweet rig.....

Comment

Those Yamaha 4 strokes are too quiet for me!

Me and flex are still on team 2 smoke! [emoji123]

Comment

Man that will work!!! Bolt that Ram mount ball to that cleat if you don't want to drill a hole in the boat! Couple U bolts or a piece of metal and some bolts would hold it fine! I had that pole on the rail on mine and it worked good and no holes!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Those Yamaha 4 strokes are too quiet for me!

Me and flex are still on team 2 smoke! [emoji123]

You ain't got the hair to be on Flex's team!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.C. View Post

Thanks again!
                            I know a guy! Fork is awesome in Oct!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Man that will work!!! Bolt that Ram mount ball to that cleat if you don't want to drill a hole in the boat! Couple U bolts or a piece of metal and some bolts would hold it fine! I had that pole on the rail on mine and it worked good and no holes!
                              Good idea! I'll look into that.

Comment

good looking rig.

I have to get my Talon replaced. some peckerhead (prob a bass fisherman) come way too close when I had it deployed and it snapped the cable when his wake hit me.

Comment

Working...
                                X