No announcement yet.

Ammo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for all of you hoarders - do you intend to fight a war by yourself or or you planning to link up with other groups and create a real militia?

It seems to me a lot of you are planning on defending yourself which will be pointless if the government shows up with tanks and airplanes.

I just need ammo to shoot hogs. Lots of hogs. And I can't find it. I've been on waiting lists from Midway, Gunbroker, and Gun Stuff for months. If it wasn't for the generosity of StanR and a few others, I'd have to start shooting them with my bow, which could take all day and wear my shoulders out.

Comment

As a community everyone on this forum as a collective whole needs to call all these POS’s out try to sell ammo for 2X and 3X the cost ripping people off and fueling the hype. This is the only way that it’ll stop until we make it unacceptable at a community people are gonna keep ripping others off selling $10-15 boxes of ammo for $40-$50 bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        There a definitely some resellers in the lines I have stood in. Those guys are usually up front and are buying up the bulk stuff getting in line at 4am. However most of the folks like myself (pinheads as you called us), I have talked to are just there to get some plinking and practice ammo for themselves or their wives and their new guns....or even just hoping they could get deer/pig/varmint rifle ammo for the rest of their season. I saw a guy up front pass up the bulk 9mm and 223 that is coveted by the early birds, buy 3 boxes of 243 rifle ammo for his son. 3 is the limit. He and I were talking prior to and he said, I got here early to make sure I got a shot at what I needed....and he did. Glad I don't have to do that everyday and make a living doing it.
        Geez, not sure how y'all took it to mean all peeps in lines are pinheads but ok. Guess I should've spelled it out a lil better. My reply was to the post about the flippers at Canton that are the pinheads in the lines...that are helping to cause the lines. At ease amigos.

Comment

See the ammo on gun broker but way overpriced

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
            In times of panic and shortage cheaper than dirt has always been the first to hike prices to the extreme. At the first smell of a shortage this year their prices for 1000 223, went up to $1k. During sandy hook they were selling mags for $100+ they’re priced get raised the highest and the earliest. They’re dirt bags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            100% agree!

Comment

Working...
            X