No announcement yet.

Well, my son is positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife and I are on this regimen. She is a nurse and risks exposure every day.

Comment

Glad your son and family are doing well. My oldest son tested positive on 1/12. All the rest of the house had to quarantine, but none of us have had any symptoms. He had a bit of fever, sore throat, and muscle pain. He seems to be fine now, thankfully.

Comment

My 13 year tested positive Friday for covid and Flu-B. He had the sniffles and a headache.....sniffles and headache gone, now he has a sore throat and has had no fever. My 10 year old and my wife tested negative today. I refuse to test, but am self quarantining until the 26th.

Comment

It’s scary. Most of my neighbors have had it, all 4 next door have it currently. I only know 1 person that died from it. I’m guessing eventually we’ll all get it and hope we live through it. Again, it’s scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers, my grandmother passed away from it last night. Hit close to home, hope all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do have an aunt that tested positive on the 10th. She is not expected to make it. She is a believer. And that is most comforting to know.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                How does a 68 year old still have a "man" child living with him, is my question. Lol

Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
                This was my initial thoughts. Unless you had him at like 50

Comment

Working...
                X