No announcement yet.

Well, my son is positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it! If it is a mild case, it will be a good thing that he got it and builds his immunity. Will send up a prayer that it is mild and he recovers quickly...and that you and your wife don't get it.

Comment

Hope it turns out to be a mild case for y’all. And please don’t take any medical advice from a bow hunting forum lol

Comment

Wife and I tested positive Monday. Started feeling bad on Sunday with a little cough. Lost sense of smell on Monday and got tested. So far, it’s been ok with no fever or other the signs of a severe case for either of us. We are both over 60, but in decent shape for our ages. Prayers for everyone who has or will get this virus.

Comment

My wife got tested Christmas eve, just got the results back yesterday and she is positive. I got tested yesterday and im negative so far. Hoping for the best

Comment

My wife came down with it Christmas Eve. The Doctor she works for and his nurse tested positive.
            She felt bad a day or two, seems to be getting better.

All I had is a little sniffle and a mild cough. I'm 66 with the beginnings of Type 2.
            Been taking Quinine, Vit C, D3, and zinc. so far so good.

And she always gave ME Hades about ME contracting it and giving it to her and her work cohorts! Now it's no big deal.

Comment

Prayers for your family. We went thru some of the same with my son the last couple of weeks and managed thru it just fine.

Comment

Prayers. I would research HCQ and find someone in your area using this. If you don’t mind a little drive there is a place in Marble Falls using this treatment

Comment

Prayer for you all.

Comment

My wife tested positive on xmas eve, had minor symptoms for 3-4 days, now feels fine. I tested after xmas and did not have it. she stayed on one side of house, me on other. i took her food and stuff she needed for several days. she seems fine now. Her 10 days is over monday, and we are both going to be tested. So if you are careful, it seems like you can live in same house and not get it

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                      And she always gave ME Hades about ME contracting it and giving it to her and her work cohorts! Now it's no big deal.
                      Aint that how it goes about everything? Prayers up for all of you infected with this nasty bug. Ive been lucky so far but I cant imagine Im not eventually going to get it. Heading to Vegas today.

Comment

Everyone should be taking vitamin D, vitamin c, and zinc every day right now. There’s been quite a few studies showing that people with high levels of these have MUCH milder symptoms than those without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          Hope it turns out to be a mild case for y’all. And please don’t take any medical advice from a bow hunting forum lol
                          Terrible idea to take advice from people who have had it and can tell you what helped them! Our doctor put us on a zpack and Hydroxychlorquine and it cleared up all our symptoms pretty quick. I wasn't bad off buy other family members were running 102 fever and all that jazz.

EDIT: Also be careful with the vitamins. If you are the kind of guy who thinks more is better on vitamins I will suggest you buy you some flushable wet wipes! The Zinc did a number on my guts!

Comment

Thanks China

Comment

Alcohol is supposed to kill it, so ive been building up my vitamin b and vitamin w counts

Comment

Got my results. I'm negative. Wre sending James to Corpus to isolate foe a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X