Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
    Back down again today. I keep buying on anything under .025. Hope it pans out.
    Yea just got more myself,

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      Yea just got more myself,

How are y’all buying? Fidelity won’t allow me to purchase. All of my E*TRADE acct is in GGII.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
        How are y’all buying? Fidelity won’t allow me to purchase. All of my E*TRADE acct is in GGII.

I use Ameritrade

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
          Back down again today. I keep buying on anything under .025. Hope it pans out. What are you thinking as a good dump price? I'm thinking .05 or .06. That way I at worst double my money.
          Why do you guys like GGII?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Copy and Paste from RutnBuk.
            Hempacco is a private company that found a dead public company (GGII) and took it over by purchasing some of their preferred shares. GGII was years behind on financials and not current with the OTC. Hempaccos CFO updated all of GGIIs financials and submitted them to become current (up to date). They did all this in less than 3 weeks. Very impressive in my opinion. Especially when you have some companies which have been running for months and havent submitted a single document to become current.

Comment

Back down again today. I keep buying on anything under .025. Hope it pans out. What are you thinking as a good dump price? I'm thinking .05 or .06. That way I at worst double my money
              I bought alittle higher than that at .038 so I'm thinking I will get rid of it at .10+. When I first put it on my watch list it was at .16.

For me its because it was cheap. For the price of a cull deer hunt I bought something that may go up a few cents a share and turn into 10K.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                I bought alittle higher than that at .038 so I'm thinking I will get rid of it at .10+. When I first put it on my watch list it was at .16.

For me its because it was cheap. For the price of a cull deer hunt I bought something that may go up a few cents a share and turn into 10K.
                That same logic could be applied to buying lottery tickets.

Comment

That same logic could be applied to buying lottery tickets.
                  yeah I suppose and on a stock like this I dont care. I have never bought a lotto ticket, those results are over in seconds, atleast this gives me something to look at for awhile longer.

It was also a gamble when I bought Conn, Home, and HRTH last March and april...those lotto tickets have paid off big

Comment

Big news for GGII yesterday. Why the continued slump? Pennies are not an easy game….

Ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                      Big news for GGII yesterday. Why the continued slump? Pennies are not an easy game….

Ac
                      Yea not sure what to do, I keep buying 10,000 when it drops, but now on hold on buying anymore. most of the time when I say that it jumps.

Comment

Yea not sure what to do, I keep buying 10,000 when it drops, but now on hold on buying anymore. most of the time when I say that it jumps.
                        Same here. Hold and see I suppose

ac

Comment

Try to have patience and wait for a play with some sort of catalyst. Most others end up drifting lower for a long long time after the original pump.

It's tough to miss a trade but better than bag holding bad trades. I wish I found more info on APTY sooner and posted it here. I bought some at .005 and then more at .009 They should be launching a new stablecoin backed by silver. Not sure when. But if they release a launch or trade date and it's far enough off to cause a big dip it may be a good one to buy. Huge outstanding share count (over 2 billion) FYI.

Comment

picked up another 10k today

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Bassdeer View Post

picked up another 10k today
                              that didnt last long

Anybody looking at HUGE... I'm going to buy some, just waiting for it to drop alittle more. It would be for atleast a years hold

When I first put GGII on my watch list it was almost .16, when it gets back up there it will be fun

Comment

Anyone been watching dpls the last few days. I bought in after hearing good news and now am up 130%. Finally in one that is actually making some money for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X