Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
    GGII not doing good. What's yalls take on since they had some news come out yesterday and today?
    They are supposed to have their official merging news EOD/tomorrow morning. The 70b shares added can’t be sold until July of 2022 from what I read. I sold them on their first big run when the news first broke out and ran to .16+. I bought back today at .048, hopefully something good comes about it. I do not have any issues with holding them at .048 though.
    Last edited by CEdwards28; 05-26-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CEdwards28 View Post
      They are supposed to have their official merging news EOD/tomorrow morning. The 70b shares added can’t be sold until July of 2022 from what I read. I sold them on their first big run when the news first broke out and ran to .16+. I bought back today at .048, hopefully something good comes about it. I do not have any issues with holding them at .048 though.
      Agree,

Comment

Load up on the dip for GGII? This one has been perplexing

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post

ac
          Lol that’s what I did yesterday at .048, should have waited. I’d just watch at this point if you aren’t already invested. Could (probably) go lower, hopefully recovers back to at least .04

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post

ac
            Yea picked up 10,000 more, hope it pays off.

Comment

What the heck CTRM, didn't move like that when I had it.

Comment

I added GGII as well, even though my gut feeling was against it. I jumped in at .06 on a “dip”, never got green....so it’s hard to put more chips in at .03....should have learned from HCMC and MMEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  What the heck CTRM, didn't move like that when I had it.
                  Reverse split 10:1

Comment

GGII, Pay dirt,

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

GGII double down worked for me today, almost back to even money. Sad that even money makes me happy, should have some gains on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                        GGII double down worked for me today, almost back to even money. Sad that even money makes me happy, should have some gains on this one.
                        Everyone keeps saying 2 weeks to a month. I don't know. All three time I bought and sold I made money. so I'm ahead of the game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          Everyone keeps saying 2 weeks to a month. I don't know. All three time I bought and sold I made money. so I'm ahead of the game so far.

I got stuck with it. Down $255

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was off to a nice run to end up close to where we started, another hopeful but unfulfilling day.

On the other hand, another nice day and a good 5-6 months for GSM. Lots of upside and potential to be a $20 stock again. I jumped in around $2 after it crashed, and now I’m glad I kept adding on the way down to <$1.

Really need to see HCMC jump, wish the Reddit folks would get back on the bandwagon...

Comment

Anybody still holding SWN. It’s been a good one for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope you got that 50k shares a few days ago.
                                I did

They filed for a patent today for a new filter for hemp cigarettes...last week they licensed one of their other patents for a spray technology...who knows, if it gets close to $1 I'll be happy with this one.

I've done really well this year with home goods, conns, and harte hanks as my major buys back in Feb and March. I own atleast a thousand shares of each of those

Comment

Working...
                                X