No announcement yet.

Side Hustle Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already have a nice zero turn for my 3.5 acres and I enjoy doing yard work so I figured why not do it as a side hustle. I make an extra $800 or so a month doing 3 yards. 2 bi-weekly and one weekly. Not actively looking but I could take on another one and still not be out much of my time. I usually do them on Friday after work or on a Saturday morning. Quick and easy.

Comment

The yard sign business is a solid idea. Giant inflatables for parties is another good idea, and a weekend yard biz isn't a bad idea either if you have access to good equipment, or want to buy good equipment. In Lubbock, there are tons of ice cream trailers and shaved ice trailers, but don't know health regs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        What kind of licensing is involved?
        You don’t need a license to do handyman work and if you don’t get over your head you won’t need insurance either although it’s not a bad idea. Insurance probably 1200 a year when I had it. I typically do 500-1000 dollar jobs these days. Siding repair, deck build and repair, outside paint.things that are not terrible hard and no real chance of screwing something up

Comment

Working...
        X