Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Side Hustle Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
    No I need a time machine. Millennials are turning thousands into millions with Tesla calls alone. And boomers hate it lol what is a side hustle?!
    Bro, your testoterone is overflowing. Go find a lady!!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        Bump
        Learn bird taxidermy(ducks, geese, pheasants, turkey).. If you get good at it you will be covered up.

Comment

There is always lawn service. You can make some descent money doing it

Comment

Dryer vent cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Dryer vent cleaning
              This seems oddly specific lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Plasma donation

Comment

You can make as much money as you want as a handy man. Get some cards made, and use both sides of the cards, grab a couple boxes of donuts, kolaches, etc and head to your local Remax, Keller Williams, brokerage. Introduce yourself, hand out cards, and be honest and RELIABLE! Once your name and quality of work gets out you’ll either be going up or down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    You can make as much money as you want as a handy man. Get some cards made, and use both sides of the cards, grab a couple boxes of donuts, kolaches, etc and head to your local Remax, Keller Williams, brokerage. Introduce yourself, hand out cards, and be honest and RELIABLE! Once your name and quality of work gets out you’ll either be going up or down.
                    Briefly looked at this.

Licensing and insurance is a deal………. If you are going to legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Briefly looked at this.

What kind of licensing is involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        Briefly looked at this.

Choose work that doesn’t require a license. And insurance is a given. A few years back I heard that a million dollar policy would cost you a few hundred dollars a year. There are plenty of successful businessmen on the site that could steer you in the right direction.

Comment

Can look into photography my wife shoots weddings on the side and it can almost be like a 3rd income sometime more

Comment

I know in our neighborhood the moms always love their yards decorated for their kids birthdays. Look up Card My Yard. Overhead can't be that much unless someone steals your letters!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              Choose work that doesn’t require a license. And insurance is a given. A few years back I heard that a million dollar policy would cost you a few hundred dollars a year. There are plenty of successful businessmen on the site that could steer you in the right direction.

Comment

To answer your original comment...wife bought an old school...school projector. Put the holiday image on it and project it onto the plywood pulling it back or foward to correct size. Boom instant color/size template to spit a bunch out with. There's probably easier ways though.

Comment

Working...
                                X