Nashville Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
    I just spent 3 hours caught up in all of this. According to our dispatch, per an FAA conference call with the company, the Memphis ATC center lost radio communications on all of their frequencies, and it is “possibly connected” to the AT&T building bombing taking out communications networks.

AT&T cell service is nonexistent in a BROAD region around Nashville. I was showing full bars, but zero data or voice throughput.

Finally starting to trickle out departures, and we made it out finally. (Onboard WiFi to the rescue)
    Good to know. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      People who would claim our law enforcement agencies would be behind this have issues.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Yes sir I have issues .
      Issues with a corrupt Gov.
      Issues with corrupt 3 letter agencies.
      Issues with fraudulent elections.
      Issues with eroding liberties.
      People who have no issues with these things are TRAITORS.
      MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET SOME ISSUES.

Comment

Falling hard human

And what would that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          Sounds like they were targeting Leo’s.
          Seems to me if they were targeting anyone there would not have been A warning

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
            And what would that mean?
            You think you're so enlightened so figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Seems to me if they were targeting anyone there would not have been A warning
              It’s probably someone tired of the the demonic and satanic left, which has reared its head via the internet, spreading their anti-Christian, communist takeover rhetoric. I would’t be surprised if we don’t start seeing the same thing happening to facebook, instagram, twitter, abc, nbc, cbs and fox locations. It’s obviously someone who doesn’t want anyone hurt, or they wouldn’t be broadcasting “there’s a bomb in here and it’s about to go off”.

Comment

You think you're so enlightened so figure it out.

Typical leftist speak.

You are what you espouse. You endorse changing what this country was founded upon. You support deception, greed, killing innocent children and the list goes on.
                Since you desire the same as those seek the destruction of the US, may

You endure a life full of pain and agony until you change your ways. You are evil.

I do hope you can find a way to the Light.

Comment

I'm just not seeing the fence.

It’s hard to see with your head buried in the sand

Comment

No but I don't agree that I am the only one who has a voice.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      It’s probably someone tired of the the demonic and satanic left, which has reared its head via the internet, spreading their anti-Christian, communist takeover rhetoric. I would’t be surprised if we don’t start seeing the same thing happening to facebook, instagram, twitter, abc, nbc, cbs and fox locations. It’s obviously someone who doesn’t want anyone hurt, or they wouldn’t be broadcasting “there’s a bomb in here and it’s about to go off”.
                      I have literally seen something like this coming for decades, for real...unfortunately this...when you get forced into a corner.....

Comment

Typical leftist speak.

You are what you espouse. You endorse changing what this country was founded upon. You support deception, greed, killing innocent children and the list goes on.
                        Since you desire the same as those seek the destruction of the US, may

You endure a life full of pain and agony until you change your ways. You are evil.

I do hope you can find a way to the Light.
                        You ain’t right and don’t be surprised if your banned shortly for that type of talk

Comment

No but I don't agree that I am the only one who has a voice.

Your responses are making zero sense.
                          Do we attribute that to leftist speak?

Your evil voice will be drowned out by those of Patriots.

Its not too late to change your ways.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            You ain’t right and don’t be surprised if your banned shortly for that type of talk
                            What did i say that will get me banned when im responding to a person that thinks we are extremists “aka” terrorists??

This is a battle between good and evil.

Why aint i right??? I hope all evil endures pain and agony until they come to the Light. Is there something wrong with that? Or am i supposed to hope that evil prospers and expands its grip??

Comment

If AT&T building was the target, the RV hadn't yet been moved into place. Maybe they set it off sooner than planned due to police, or maybe the target was another site.

Comment

Your responses are making zero sense.

Do we attribute that to leftist speak?

Your evil voice will be drowned out by those of Patriots.

Its not too late to change your ways.
                                Each side wants to demonize the other. I just don't see the point. So that we can kill off the savage natives like we did when we came here?
                                Or the extremist Islamists do in the middle east? Because that's the kind of rhetoric some of these folks are spewing.
                                And yes it is because they feel they are being painted into a corner.
                                But people on the left feel the same way.

Comment

Working...
                                X