No announcement yet.

Nashville Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m still struggling with the conspiracy. Any rocket surgeon can blow up an RV. The recipes are all over the inter webs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
      I’m still struggling with the conspiracy. Any rocket surgeon can blow up an RV. The recipes are all over the inter webs.
      What angle are you having a problem with exactly for Nashville?? You think he was loco & scared of 5g so much as to vaporize himself?? Case closed in 24 hours doesn't bother you & acted alone?? That is not the same RV parked in the street the fbi tied to warren. It's a delivery box truck.

You know you can't leave your hotel room in vegas w/out a camera catching you picking your nose from the hallway to the airport, right?? Why did the alphabets only share one vid of the shooter chatting with the bellhop?? How did no other footage surface when he was there for days??

I don't know what exactly happened in either instance but it's not what we are being fed...like vegas, it will simply be forgotten in short order. Amazing no le were killed.

Comment

Guess they better ban bombs now........oh wait they already did that. Crazy how that works they've been trying to ban those pesky assault guns for years.

Just goes to show, evil finds a way. Preaching to the choir I know. You get it.....unless you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          We had a house blow up just down the street from us in Hempstead last night. It was felt by folks with some distance from it. Bet Nashville rocked a few folks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          I guarantee ya. A meth lab and some propane tanks blew up in a trailer 4 blocks from my house a few years ago. It was around the 4th of July so I thought maybe someone just took their fireworks very seriously. Nope, meth lab blew the end of that trailer house across the street.LOL That was cool. Big boom.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            That's a good one .
            No abyss, just common sense, and what's going on before our very eyes.
            Has nothing to do with "believing " they are corrupt.
            Sorry you can't see it.
            I see it and have been railing against it for years......but I’m the guy that is always negative and ruining threads.
            One good thing.....that giant thread makes me look semi sane

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Well......he was sure wrong. Give me about a week and I'll have forgotten about him. Might not even take that long.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                The last couple of pages of this thread is making me squint and cock my head like a dog who has been offered a grape.
                I've got to go with this for the whole thread.

Comment

Did anyone ever hear anything about what type of explosive was used in this?

Comment

Originally posted by k-k View Post
                    Did anyone ever hear anything about what type of explosive was used in this?
                    Laser

Comment

So have we figured out the real reason for this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        So have we figured out the real reason for this yet?
                        Nope. Under the rug. Typical government coverup. Just like the Vegas shooting

Comment

Working...
                        X