Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    In what sense?
    Would you say the same if he was referencing Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, etc...
    It's time to start drawing lines in the sand brother.
    End of story.
    Either your for us or against us period.
    If you're against us, well, all is fair in love and war .
    This country is tanking fast, and the days of sitting idly by are coming to an end.
    Who is “us”?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      Who is “us”?
      Everyone standing against a corrupt Government

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        You have no clue how I vote.
        But although I voted for Trump he's no hero to me. He's not even someone I consider honest or a good president.
        Originally posted by RLB View Post
        You’re good with generalities, can you support your “argument” that he’s not honest or a good President?
        Crickets......as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          Who is “us”?
          A bunch of conspiracy whackos. But they want the same thing we do. They just have a weird way of going about the info.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            A bunch of conspiracy whackos. But they want the same thing we do. They just have a weird way of going about the info.
            Conspiracy whackos?

Like the ones who think the election was rigged?

Like the ones who think there’s an Agenda 2030?

Like the ones who think the democrats created the Russia hoax!

Like the ones who think there’s a massive child trafficking and pedophile ring?

Like the ones who think COVID-19 is not a pandemic, but a planned event to gain control over the US economy, determine the outcome of the election and inject every single human being with a vaccine to combat said virus that has a 99.985% survival rate?

Like the ones who think the biden’s are involved in proven dealings with China and money laundering?

Like the ones who have been harassed and assaulted by soros paid thugs since Donald Trump became President?

Like the ones who have shown you proof and facts of every single event you people call a conspiracy?

LOL....keep reading newspapers and believing what you see on TV, it’s about to fundamentally change forever and when it does, remember all us “conspiracy whackos” who tried to tell you what was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              https://mobile.twitter.com/syreline1...47863067738112

One of the replys in this tweet

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              So your link/evidence is a tweet by an unknown poster, whose post consists of snippets of stories which aren’t cited or verifiable? I could have typed any of those up, posted and claimed them as fact.

Seriously, I distrust the government, mainstream media etc, but blind trust in alternative sources is no better than blind trust in the establishments.

I’m thankful human harm was minimal. I’m interested in the why behind this and hope we get a manifesto or communication of some sort. But this could be as simple as a ****** off ex employee who was laid off in 2020 and finally broke when they couldn’t provide during the holidays

Comment

Conspiracy whackos?

Like the ones who think COVID-19 is not a pandemic, but a planned event to gain control over the US economy, determine the outcome of the election and inject every single human being with a vaccine to combat said virus that has a 99.985% survival rate?

Like the ones who think the biden’s are involved in proven dealings with China and money laundering?

Like the ones who have been harassed and assaulted by soros paid thugs since Donald Trump became President?

Like the ones who have shown you proof and facts of every single event you people call a conspiracy?

LOL....keep reading newspapers and believing what you see on TV, it’s about to fundamentally change forever and when it does, remember all us “conspiracy whackos” who tried to tell you what was coming.

Yeah and we’re still waiting. IF they have everything then what’s the holdup? I’ve not seen one single piece of verifiable evidence and apparently neither have any of the courts OR these supposed rock star lawyers suck at packaging and presenting it.

I’m more concerned about the people that call themselves Patriots but are ok with the military coming in and martial law being declared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Conspiracy whackos?

Boy howdy.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    In what sense?
                    In a sense where he spelled it out, he told another poster that he wishes him a life filled of pain and agony because he disagrees with his ideals, he typed it out. I don’t disagree with some of what is posted but that’s crossing the line. We are all God’s children and although we may not agree wishing pain and agony on someone is pretty much the exact same thing the evildoers(Hitler, Osama, etc)you mention inflicted on people. Except the pain and agony didn’t last because many were slaughtered

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      So your link/evidence is a tweet by an unknown poster, whose post consists of snippets of stories which aren’t cited or verifiable? I could have typed any of those up, posted and claimed them as fact.

Seriously, I distrust the government, mainstream media etc, but blind trust in alternative sources is no better than blind trust in the establishments.

I’m thankful human harm was minimal. I’m interested in the why behind this and hope we get a manifesto or communication of some sort. But this could be as simple as a ****** off ex employee who was laid off in 2020 and finally broke when they couldn’t provide during the holidays
                      I wasnt posting them as "facts", we will likely never know the actual facts. It was more of a "heres another theory".

Comment

Last edited by MadHatter; 12-26-2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Conspiracy whackos?

No. I believe pretty well all that too.

I’m talking about the ones that talk in code and thump their chest that they “know all” when all they do is read ****ing Twitter and 8kun. Like they are the all knowing geniuses. 90% of what you stated is blatantly obvious to ALL of America. Most try to hide from it. Go read a bunch of the other stuff Q posts and the stuff on 8kun. Your fearless leader GG even said it’s a full of conspiracy junk and he has to Wade through it to get the “comms”. You dudes think you’re smarter than the rest.
                          Absolutely not. I don’t watch MSM. They are all liars. They have an agenda and are paid for.

We have heard “we’ve got them all” for 2 months now. There is most certainly proof. But it hasn’t been laid out yet or they don’t have what they say.

Election is rigged. Biden is crooked. Soros is paying for half of the corruption or better. I agree on all that. 110%. If the Q stuff and 8kun isn’t conspiracy stuff to you then so be it. Differing opinions. And I’m sick and tired of you fools being able to state whatever you **** well please and when someone else disagrees? They are trolls and need banned. Get over yourselves. All of you.

I have no doubt there is something fishy behind this bombing. And now we have a bunch of folks taking guesses and stirring rumors. And folks will believe **** near anything GG says that he pulled off Twitter or 8kun. Posted by a bunch of dudes scared of their government putting listening devices in their cheese, shooting their dog, and stealing their guns. If they were that serious they’d cut the crap with the code talk and pick up that gun and go try to change it. But no. Let’s thump our chests on the internet.

I’ll continue to state my opinion. Whether you Q folks agree with it or not. Same team differing way of going about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Yeah and we’re still waiting. IF they have everything then what’s the holdup? I’ve not seen one single piece of verifiable evidence and apparently neither have any of the courts OR these supposed rock star lawyers suck at packaging and presenting it.

I’m more concerned about the people that call themselves Patriots but are ok with the military coming in and martial law being declared.
                            You do realize the corruption (deep state), apparently, goes as high as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court? He’s put his legacy ahead of standing up for the Constitution. There’s only a few who’ve not been corrupted, the insurrection act, martial law and or a full out civil war may be the only way insure our children have a future without tyranny.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Here are the facts..

This one is unconfirmed but here is story..

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                No. I believe pretty well all that too.

I’m talking about the ones that talk in code and thump their chest that they “know all” when all they do is read ****ing Twitter and 8kun. Like they are the all knowing geniuses. 90% of what you stated is blatantly obvious to ALL of America. Most try to hide from it. Go read a bunch of the other stuff Q posts and the stuff on 8kun. Your fearless leader GG even said it’s a full of conspiracy junk and he has to Wade through it to get the “comms”. You dudes think you’re smarter than the rest.
                                Absolutely not. I don’t watch MSM. They are all liars. They have an agenda and are paid for.

We have heard “we’ve got them all” for 2 months now. There is most certainly proof. But it hasn’t been laid out yet or they don’t have what they say.

Election is rigged. Biden is crooked. Soros is paying for half of the corruption or better. I agree on all that. 110%. If the Q stuff and 8kun isn’t conspiracy stuff to you then so be it. Differing opinions. And I’m sick and tired of you fools being able to state whatever you **** well please and when someone else disagrees? They are trolls and need banned. Get over yourselves. All of you.

I have no doubt there is something fishy behind this bombing. And now we have a bunch of folks taking guesses and stirring rumors. And folks will believe **** near anything GG says that he pulled off Twitter or 8kun. Posted by a bunch of dudes scared of their government putting listening devices in their cheese, shooting their dog, and stealing their guns. If they were that serious they’d cut the crap with the code talk and pick up that gun and go try to change it. But no. Let’s thump our chests on the internet.

I’ll continue to state my opinion. Whether you Q folks agree with it or not. Same team differing way of going about it.
                                No one, especially myself, assumes to be more intelligent than the next, but the amount of research I’ve done to strengthen my arguments are unparalleled by most I debate with. It’s probably more of a frustration issue than an arrogance issue with me. What you will start to see, is exactly what you saw yesterday, eye opening actions by the few true patriots of this country. Yesterday, in my opinion, was a test to see the how the authorities and the powers would react and how fast they get their communication ability back up and running. As far as “when’s it gonna happen”, who knows? All I know, it must happen before inauguration day or it’s a mute point with the threat of treason as a punishment. Right now, DJT is still Commander-in-Chief and has the full force of the military at his disposal through special powers granted through the Constitution.

So, call me a conspiracy whacko, it doesn’t bother me....I know what the facts and the evidence shows. We’ll see and God help us if it doesn’t.

.....testy as it can get, I still believe we’re all on the same side on here.....to an extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X