Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What's up with the USPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do a pretty good job around February through October.
    When it absolutely, positively has to be there by Christmas, don't use USPS.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The drop in trigger I ordered was shipped out from Phoenix on the 9th with a delivery date of the 14th. It made it to the Houston distribution center and then ended up in Seattle on the 14th and stayed there for several days. It supposedly departed from Seattle on the 16th but is just now showing an update of being back in Houston after no updates for a week.

Comment

I've had more issues with UPS than USPS. It is the UPS - USPS handoff that ALWAYS goes wrong. If I pay for UPS, UPS shouldn't blame it on USPS.

Comment

They are still delivering ballots. Once they are done, they will go back to mailing the regular parcels.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
            It’s run by the government enough said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This x1,000

Comment

I guess I have been fortunate. Sent two items out last thursday that were to arrive this past Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. Both items arrive as expected and in one piece.

Comment

Gubmint efficiency?
                Christmas?

Comment

Here’s one I’ve been waiting on. It’s arrived in Irving like 4 times already. Lol

Comment

I generally don’t have much trouble with usps but since COVID they have been terrible. Many deliveries delayed a week or more with no explanation.
                    I ordered a sight light from scheels after thanksgiving and it shipped on December 4. Finally delivered yesterday. Looks like it got hung up in Iowa for two weeks.

Comment

I’ve had one stuck in Delaware and one in Detroit since 12/11 with zero scans since

Comment

They are still delivering the mail ballots, give'em a break
                        Yeah, the mail has been crappy lately.

Comment

Just like the rest of our government, it’s in shambles right now, and a dim future insight.

Comment

What's going on with.all of them, not just USPS. Might just be busy maybe.

Comment

Comment

I sent about 100 padded envelopes out Monday and Tuesday, about 50 each day. Some arrived today. Agree, WAG, box of chocolates, etc. Seems to be highly variable.

Comment

Working...
                                X