No announcement yet.

What's up with the USPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of it is holiday season volumes, plus they are short handed due to the Coronavirus.

Comment

not any different than the rest of the year(s) ... them and all their internal unions.

Comment

If only someone at the USPS could have foreseen the holiday coming....

Comment

I bought a muzzleloader from a guy in Kentucky on the 8th, and it was hung up in Dallas from the 12th-19th. It appears from the last status update on the 20th it’s in Louisville, KY headed back to the seller. USPS is a completely “cluster”, and I quit shipping through them about a year ago. I’ve never had a shipment get delayed with FedEx.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            I sold my bow last Sunday. I sent it via USPS Priority mail. It still isn't all the way to Louisiana? The tracking number status says it just left where I mailed it from 8 days ago.

I also bought a bow Wednesday and it was mailed off Thursday. I got the receipt and tracking# and it too, Is saying it has left the facility and no more up dates.

What is going on?
            Anyone else having issues?
            Don't feel bad, I ordered stuff on the 8th....haven't seen it yet.

Comment

If you want it don’t rely on a Gov. business to do anything on time. When I need something time sensitive I use Fed X if possible

Comment

Apparently the main hub in DFW is at 50% employee capacity, and processing more than ever. The amount of packages being sent right now is ridiculous. They’re backlogged quite a bit, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                  They are still busy with mail in ballots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My thought exactly!!!

Comment

Blame it on covid and it's the Govt what do you really expect you see who works at the post office.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      Apparently the main hub in DFW is at 50% employee capacity, and processing more than ever. The amount of packages being sent right now is ridiculous. They’re backlogged quite a bit, and will be for the foreseeable future.
                      A private business could never operate like that. They would get the help in and get the mail moving.

Comment

Government entity is the problem and lazy protected employees.

They did not prepare prior to COVID.

They did not prepare during COVID.

They did not prepare for Christmas rush.

They absolutely STINK and the Government should close down and let it go private.

Comment

UPS is the way to go, plus its half the price. And you dont have to deal with angry grandma at the PO. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                            UPS is the way to go, plus its half the price. And you dont have to deal with angry grandma at the PO. Lol

UPS is usually double the price of USPS but still worth it in my opinion.

Comment

It's not just that they are poorly run. President Obama made a sweetheart deal with Amazon for the USPS to deliver all the amazon prime packages. For those who may not know the taxpayer pays for a part of the shipping for every amazon prime order. USPS is having to deliver the bulk of these packages.

Comment

Originally posted by ferguson81 View Post
                                It's not just that they are poorly run. President Obama made a sweetheart deal with Amazon for the USPS to deliver all the amazon prime packages. For those who may not know the taxpayer pays for a part of the shipping for every amazon prime order. USPS is having to deliver the bulk of these packages.

Interesting in how they have a deal with Amazon, Fed Ex and UPS....

Comment

Working...
                                X