Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam was hurt most of the year with that shoulder. He didn't have the zip sometimes. If he comes back he better bring his A+ game because those youngsters can play. Everybody down on Herman however a fumble trying reach the ball over the goal line cost us the TCU game, tipped FG cost us the OU game, and a missed FG against Iowa St at least cost us a chance to get to overtime. Flip those three plays in our favor and Texas might be in the NY6. Herman wasn't on the field for any of those plays. I think Texas will be fine lots of young talent.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      You said “Aggy”, which is ironically condescending in itself, when you referred to negative commenting. I’m good with it, because I did not. To the contrary, I actually complemented Sam, the defense, that monster RB and Thompson. I still don’t like Tom Herman, but that’s more of an opinion about character than any rivalry smack.
      Show me where I said negative?

The didn't age well comment was referring to Texas fans I just didn't say that as I felt it was obvious.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now, on the today’s games.....Florida’s depleted WR core is gonna suck for Trask and their defense should have a time with those speedy OU receivers. I’m picking OU in a 45-41 type of win.
        I think Riley will try to run the ball on that Florida defense. If he gets that going, Rattler could chew them up on play action. Not sure what to expect from Florida with so many players out.

Comment

Having a 4 yr starter at QB is usually not the best thing in the world.....just saying. Heath nailed it. Sam is a warrior and helped stabilize the QB situation at Texas, but it's time to hand it off to the young guys and try to take the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            Sam was hurt most of the year with that shoulder. He didn't have the zip sometimes. If he comes back he better bring his A+ game because those youngsters can play. Everybody down on Herman however a fumble trying reach the ball over the goal line cost us the TCU game, tipped FG cost us the OU game, and a missed FG against Iowa St at least cost us a chance to get to overtime. Flip those three plays in our favor and Texas might be in the NY6. Herman wasn't on the field for any of those plays. I think Texas will be fine lots of young talent.
            I agree that few plays here and there and the Horns aren’t playing in the Alamo Bowl. But, don’t forget about the miracle against Tech either. I’m tired of the woulda, coulda, and shoulda from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Having a 4 yr starter at QB is usually not the best thing in the world.....just saying. Heath nailed it. Sam is a warrior and helped stabilize the QB situation at Texas, but it's time to hand it off to the young guys and try to take the next step.
              I think we're at the same point with Mond . . He's set new records and elevated his own game, BUT, I personally can't wait to turn it over to King, Stowers . . Thanks for his service, it's time to turn the page . . AMF . .

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                I agree that few plays here and there and the Horns aren’t playing in the Alamo Bowl. But, don’t forget about the miracle against Tech either. I’m tired of the woulda, coulda, and shoulda from Texas.
                Should have lost to WVU as well. Their coach handed Texas the game by not kicking the field goals.

Comment

Herman turtling at the end of each game with their **** ultra conservative play calling and decisions has me bad mouthing him. That and his **** RB, WR and DB rotations. Play the best and tell the rest to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Show me where I said negative?

The didn't age well comment was referring to Texas fans I just didn't say that as I felt it was obvious.

OK fair enough… You did say “Aggy is tuned in and commenting” so we just assumed it was business as usual.

Comment

OK fair enough… You did say “Aggy is tuned in and commenting” so we just assumed it was business as usual.
                      Oh I'm sure it would have been from y'all if Texas had lost. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                        That's a whole lotta woulda/coulda/shoulda. If UT was a good team this year those games would not have been so close and came down to 1 play. Texas under-achieved this year, on the field and on the sidelines. Not to mention the TT and WV games. Good teams don't just squeak by.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          That's a whole lotta woulda/coulda/shoulda. If UT was a good team this year those games would not have been so close and came down to 1 play. Texas under-achieved this year, on the field and on the sidelines. Not to mention the TT and WV games. Good teams don't just squeak by.
                          They were a good team. The head coach made bone head decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Herman turtling at the end of each game with their **** ultra conservative play calling and decisions has me bad mouthing him. That and his **** RB, WR and DB rotations. Play the best and tell the rest to get better.
                            Apparently he and Sam had a heated discussion on the headsets about taking the foot off the gas last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Apparently he and Sam had a heated discussion on the headsets about taking the foot off the gas last night.

That story was not from last night, it was in a previous game.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X