Enforcing Javelina bag limits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    No that’s just a big trophy javi. Pigs and javis are different species, no cross breeding.
    ^X2 I'd guess it was a glandular issue. If you don't want to take the chance at having to deal with the negative fame aspects of having a state record, I'll gladly come shoot it for you. I've only shot one this hunting season.

Comment

Id really like to have a chance at one of these one day for at least the shoulder mount...my old archery shop had one on the wall and I thought it looked really cool....im also not one bit against the idea of trying to eat one....nothing could be worse than being in my younger days and trying to figure out how to make a snow goose edible
      Last edited by DEREKG22; 12-10-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

the back straps are as white as grouper, good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Really, comparing dove to liver??

Young javs are excellent but not worth the effort compared to hogs but they do eat...venison can be shoe leather or heaven. The absolutes with wild game are silly.
          Tons of ppl make this comparison cause they don't take care of the dove meat let it sit hot all day in 100 degree heat and then overcook it on a fire that is too hot

The same thing is said every time I feed guys duck... And I'll promise you I can cook duck where you will think it's steak
          Last edited by catslayer; 12-11-2020, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X