Lighted Nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    I don’t understand using them only for practice, but not when hunting. You’re putting a different nock on when it’s time to hunt?
    I now sight my broadheads in with my lumenoks on my bow. I’ve gotten my bow tuned well enough to hit pretty close to my field points but it isn’t perfect.

If my practice arrows have a slightly different POI what does that matter? It’s going to fly differently with a broadhead than a field point anyway. I practice to hone my skills not to hit the exact same spot with my field points and broadheads.

I would love for everything to hit exactly the same. I have been trying to tune my bow to achieve this. I am getting closer but I’m just not 100% convinced I’ll be able to get them perfect you know?
    Last edited by rfroese; 12-01-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I’d rather shoot my Chinese Nocturnal knockoffs than Lumenoks . At least the Lumenoks when I tried them anyway. They were so inconsistent electronically. Plus you don’t want to change your nocks up too much in practice and on gameday . Different nocks can lead to different POI. Especially on some of the bigger ones that can get pinched.
      Yeah I understand all that. I don’t worry all that much about it because of the poi difference in my practice arrows vs my hunting arrows. They are slightly different anyway.

Having said that, I was thinking if I try them and like them, I may just order enough that I can use them on all my arrows.

Comment

Working...
      X